who's the best diner waitress

OP.

Guest Hooters
I like dannys diner the waitress is very nice the owner is cool and food good in clean place.

There was this one waitress at Hooters that was really nice. Oh sorry I meant she had a nice rack :D That was up in Syracuse though

Guest Venting
There was this one waitress at Hooters that was really nice. Oh sorry I meant she had a nice rack :D That was up in Syracuse though

:lol:

Guest Guest
I should ask my husband - I'm sure he knows most of them intimately :angry:

You'd better get out there and get yourself a job waiting tables.

Guest Guest
The Broadway Diner in Endwell. The food is worth the money.

I'm trying to figure out what the above has to do with who is the best diner waitress??

Guest Brian
I like dannys diner the waitress is very nice the owner is cool and food good in clean place.

A really hot cocktail waitress I took home with me when I had just turned 18. she was fine DELETED B)

Guest Diner Dan
Would have to say Robin that worked at Tommy's on upper Court street.

Now she own's the place and still in one hot number. (but then she a good friend of ours to) :)

She was good looking at one time. The best is the daughter over at Chris's Diner on State Street...

Guest ptomaine
She was good looking at one time. The best is the daughter over at Chris's Diner on State Street...

LOUISA? That girl is so dumb she couldn't find her way out of a paper bag. She has to be a waitress because she can't function as anything else.

Guest staypuffed

Are you going for the food,the service,a combination of the two,or just to scope out the waitress' legs while you slurp your eggs?

I'll take great service from a plain Jane over crappy service from a dumb hottie any day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived