EMO Kids

Guest Guest

Not really, that guy is actually more gay than Emo. There is a difference believe it or not, I wouldn' t consider him Emo because he's not depressed (I use the word depressed lightly) enough.

sorry that kids a over the top queen .. UGH cant stand seeing him ..

(whoops did i just post that?)

Guest Guest
Emo

white, mostly middle-class well-off, who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

Did you mean Emo or Edmo? Sounds so much like one of our frequent whiners that I though it might be a typo.

Guest Guest
sorry that kids a over the top queen .. UGH cant stand seeing him ..

(whoops did i just post that?)

Imagine being that kid's father.

I'd rather have my eyes poked out than admit I fathered that.

I could accept the "gay" part....MAYBE....but where does all that sashaying, and swishing, and lisping and the faux "fabulous" come from?

At some point in this kid's young life..he was encouraged to act that way...either wittingly or unwittingly....somewhere along the way, he learned that it was acceptable to act that way.

He's a disgusting sight.

funny, i don't see any of this behavior in the student athletes that i deal with daily. hmmmmmmm. maybe we should buck up and invite these poor unfortunate kids to some of our lacrosse practices. i'm quite confident it will bring them right out of their shell.

Emo

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment

Funny, that perfectly describes most of the women I know.

Guitarist Gary Holt from one of my favorite bands Exodus had this to say: The whole nu-metal thing died and I was so glad about that, but now we have all these emo kids who weigh like 105 pounds and wear girls' pants that won't even stay on there, 'cuz they have no ass to hold their pants up, they left their ass in the other pants. And they got their hair covering half their face, and the crooked hat, and I'm starting to miss nu-metal, to tell ya the truth. I mean, they have taken all the testosterone out of heavy metal, these guys. Stop whining and crying... Emo. The only emotion that's supposed to be in this music is anger and rage, not sissy complaints. I just don't get it. I look at those kinds and I'm like, 'Lift some weights, eat a hamburger, go do something.

Gotta love Gary.

Guest Guest
Emo

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment

Funny, that perfectly describes most of the women I know.

I've been looking for that oh-so-perfect description of women for years. Thank you.

The only thing I could add to that is that expect some Mr. Perfect to find them and fix their empty lives for them. But they'd still find fault with him and nothing he does will ever be good enough.

Archived