"Peace" we chose war

Guest A logical Cathlic

Guest A logical Cathlic

The USA could have made peace with Iraq. We could have lifted the sanctions that killed their children. With the billions of dollars spent on killing and destruction we could have given the Iraqis roads sewage treatment plants power plants schools. Instead we chose to say "bring it on" . That was a real Christian move! Remember that saying "love your enemies" . Christ said it. We forgot it. If Saddam was evil well then so are our leaders in the USA. We have killed thousands of innocent people and illegally.

I have recently heard a lot of criticism of Jimmy Carter. When Carter left office we the USA were respected around the world. That made us safe. Flexing our mussels and saying "bring it on" makes us less safe.

We are less safe now than before the "WAR ON TERROR".

:blink:

Guest Guest
The USA could have made peace with Iraq. We could have lifted the sanctions that killed their children. With the billions of dollars spent on killing and destruction we could have given the Iraqis roads sewage treatment plants power plants schools. Instead we chose to say "bring it on" . That was a real Christian move! Remember that saying "love your enemies" . Christ said it. We forgot it. If Saddam was evil well then so are our leaders in the USA. We have killed thousands of innocent people and illegally.

I have recently heard a lot of criticism of Jimmy Carter. When Carter left office we the USA were respected around the world. That made us safe. Flexing our mussels and saying "bring it on" makes us less safe.

We are less safe now than before the "WAR ON TERROR".

:blink:

Moonbat alert!

USA - bad. Muslim extremist terrorists - good.

Also, we weren't flexing our mussels. We were just making chowder.

Guest Guest
Moonbat alert!

USA - bad. Muslim extremist terrorists - good.

Also, we weren't flexing our mussels. We were just making chowder.

Iraq was not full of Muslim extremist terrorists until after we got there and killed and tortured some of them..

Guest Guest
Iraq was not full of Muslim extremist terrorists until after we got there and killed and tortured some of them..

Ummm. Is this the same Moonbat or another one (there are many)?

Mr. Hussein was the ultimate terrorist supporter. He was very proud of encouraging suicide bombers by paying their families. Don't have the time nor does BCV have the space to list all the "talents" of Hussein's Iraq.

kidbombercz3.jpg

Guest Guest

If we did what the OP suggested do you think they would still want to kill us. Didn't the VP of the US say we would be welcomed by the people of Iraq. Couldn't we have just given them the money to rebuild their own country instead of haliburton. I can't believe you people still defend Bush. May you burn in hell.

Guest Guest
If we did what the OP suggested do you think they would still want to kill us. Didn't the VP of the US say we would be welcomed by the people of Iraq. Couldn't we have just given them the money to rebuild their own country instead of haliburton. I can't believe you people still defend Bush. May you burn in hell.

It's very informative to have posts like yours that are excellent examples of how uninformed brainwashed individuals can be dysfunctionally emotional (your very civilized "burn in hell" best wishes). Some comments:

Who are the "they" that you say want to kill us? It is typically not the Iraqi people but the imported Muslim extremists who have flocked to Iraq from Syra, Eqypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other nations with Muslim extremists. Most Iraqis do not want us to leave immediately, but only after we can help them upgrade their own security forces to protect them against those (not Americans) that wish them harm. Most Iraqis are grateful for the new hospitals, schools, infrastructure improvements (that the extremists keep trying to destroy).

As far as the Iraqis welcoming us, THEY DID. My son crossed into Iraq from Kuwait with his Marine unit on the first day of the war. He said that the most heartwarming and memorable experiences he had was seeing the unrestrained joy on the Iraqi faces when they found out that Saddam was no longer in control. Uncontrolled cheering & celebration and back slapping of him and his fellow Americans. Also, his unit's primary job was to see that the civilians and the villages they passed through had water, food and medical help. Bet that may be a surprise to you that Marines are trained to do that too. The MSM never let you hear that kind of news.

What also doesn't make the news from the MSM is all the positive work that has been done by Americans to rebuild their infrastructure.

But I know it's unlikely that you'll ever change your mind or your thinking. Your have been irreversibly poisoned by the left wing MSM and the wacko left wing blogs that cater to your need to indulge your hatred of Bush.

I don't wish you ill or that you "burn in hell", I just wish that the incredibly tight shell around your thinking apparatus develop the slightest of cracks and allow some thoughts to enter that help explain all angles of this tragic and complicated time in world history. But sadly, I'm not holding my breath.

Guest dream crusher
It's very informative to have posts like yours that are excellent examples of how uninformed brainwashed individuals can be dysfunctionally emotional (your very civilized "burn in hell" best wishes). Some comments:

Who are the "they" that you say want to kill us? It is typically not the Iraqi people but the imported Muslim extremists who have flocked to Iraq from Syra, Eqypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other nations with Muslim extremists. Most Iraqis do not want us to leave immediately, but only after we can help them upgrade their own security forces to protect them against those (not Americans) that wish them harm. Most Iraqis are grateful for the new hospitals, schools, infrastructure improvements (that the extremists keep trying to destroy).

As far as the Iraqis welcoming us, THEY DID. My son crossed into Iraq from Kuwait with his Marine unit on the first day of the war. He said that the most heartwarming and memorable experiences he had was seeing the unrestrained joy on the Iraqi faces when they found out that Saddam was no longer in control. Uncontrolled cheering & celebration and back slapping of him and his fellow Americans. Also, his unit's primary job was to see that the civilians and the villages they passed through had water, food and medical help. Bet that may be a surprise to you that Marines are trained to do that too. The MSM never let you hear that kind of news.

What also doesn't make the news from the MSM is all the positive work that has been done by Americans to rebuild their infrastructure.

But I know it's unlikely that you'll ever change your mind or your thinking. Your have been irreversibly poisoned by the left wing MSM and the wacko left wing blogs that cater to your need to indulge your hatred of Bush.

I don't wish you ill or that you "burn in hell", I just wish that the incredibly tight shell around your thinking apparatus develop the slightest of cracks and allow some thoughts to enter that help explain all angles of this tragic and complicated time in world history. But sadly, I'm not holding my breath.

boy, after reading your description of iraq i think i'm going to book a vacation there. if your son wants to risk his life to build iraq for people who never asked for our help, then that's his choice. actual stats reveal that most iraq people do not want us there, despite your heartwarming story. i didn't know it was our job to pick a nation, destroy it and then rebuild it.

if we are such liberators, why haven't we invaded china and russia. saudia arabia has terrible human rights violations. there has been a genocide going on for 20 yrs. in dafur. now put your simpleton hat on and see if you can figure out why we choose to invade the countries we do. think real hard. keep drinking the kool-aid.

Guest Guest
boy, after reading your description of iraq i think i'm going to book a vacation there. if your son wants to risk his life to build iraq for people who never asked for our help, then that's his choice. actual stats reveal that most iraq people do not want us there, despite your heartwarming story. i didn't know it was our job to pick a nation, destroy it and then rebuild it.

if we are such liberators, why haven't we invaded china and russia. saudia arabia has terrible human rights violations. there has been a genocide going on for 20 yrs. in dafur. now put your simpleton hat on and see if you can figure out why we choose to invade the countries we do. think real hard. keep drinking the kool-aid.

You're doing great. You've just reinforced my previous post.

Please provide credible links to your "stats". It's unlikely you will find anything credible that indicates that the majority of Iraqis want us out tomorrow. Everyone, including me, will agree that we should be out sometime.

My son volunteered to serve his country and to do what our leaders asked without question. I would guess it is unlikely that you are a veteran, but if you were, you have my respect. Japan did not ask for our help to rebuild their country either, but we did. Germany did not ask us to help rebuilt their country, but we did.

Why Iraq? It's a no brainer. Ther are numerous reasons but the primary one is oil. It was an unstable country in the heart of an area that controls the fuel that powers all western civilization at this time. Not just anti western, but also anti neighbors (just ask Kuwait).

PS The left wing loons have the monopoly on kool aid (you probably don't know where that expression came from - you may want to do some research). I enjoy an occasional beer. I don't have much hope that you will ever understand that there are many and complex reasons why the Middle East is the way it is today.

You're making me wonder if your hate goes beyond Bush. Do you hate the USA?

Guest dream crusher
You're doing great. You've just reinforced my previous post.

Please provide credible links to your "stats". It's unlikely you will find anything credible that indicates that the majority of Iraqis want us out tomorrow. Everyone, including me, will agree that we should be out sometime.

My son volunteered to serve his country and to do what our leaders asked without question. I would guess it is unlikely that you are a veteran, but if you were, you have my respect. Japan did not ask for our help to rebuild their country either, but we did. Germany did not ask us to help rebuilt their country, but we did.

Why Iraq? It's a no brainer. Ther are numerous reasons but the primary one is oil. It was an unstable country in the heart of an area that controls the fuel that powers all western civilization at this time. Not just anti western, but also anti neighbors (just ask Kuwait).

PS The left wing loons have the monopoly on kool aid (you probably don't know where that expression came from - you may want to do some research). I enjoy an occasional beer. I don't have much hope that you will ever understand that there are many and complex reasons why the Middle East is the way it is today.

You're making me wonder if your hate goes beyond Bush. Do you hate the USA?

another simpleton response. i have forgotten more about US history (and middle eastern history) than you will never know. so because i want our government to tell the truth and be accountable to the citizens, that means i hate america? i know in the lying, war mongering, right wing circles, i am a traitor. i didn't lie to get us to go to war. they did. i will concede that democrats would do the same thing. if you're ok with that, that's your deal. since it's inception, our government has lied to its citizens at an alarming rate. look at vietnam. following dishonest politicians blindly ain't my thing. they are liars. they take bribes. do you honestly believe your government is looking out for your best interest? why does everyone think war is different. war is a racquet.

you admit this war is about oil (after i educated you). why wasn't that given as one of the reasons we went in? is that what we do now if we need resources now? lie and kill people. i do admire the troops for their bravery. unfortunatley, they follow blindly. with an honest government it's no problem. with liars it's criminal. he thinks he's protecting me and that's why i would call him a hero. but in reality he is protecting big business, who in turn control our government.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

the left and right are equally guilty of fleecing the american people. until we stop fighting eachother (which is what they want), we don't have a chance. to accuse me of being unamerican for opposing a war for oil is what they want. they count on blind allegiance. actually, kool-aid references do not come from politics. jamestown (jim jones) in guyana proves what blind allegiance gets you. PS look it up. since we invaded iraq, terrorism is up 7x around the world than before. we are less safe now than we were before the invasion. also, the taliban is back in control in afghanistan. don't you find it ironic that the US created and funded sadamm hussein, bin laden and the taliban? THINK.

Guest Guest
another simpleton response. i have forgotten more about US history (and middle eastern history) than you will never know. so because i want our government to tell the truth and be accountable to the citizens, that means i hate america? i know in the lying, war mongering, right wing circles, i am a traitor. i didn't lie to get us to go to war. they did. i will concede that democrats would do the same thing. if you're ok with that, that's your deal. since it's inception, our government has lied to its citizens at an alarming rate. look at vietnam. following dishonest politicians blindly ain't my thing. they are liars. they take bribes. do you honestly believe your government is looking out for your best interest? why does everyone think war is different. war is a racquet.

you admit this war is about oil (after i educated you). why wasn't that given as one of the reasons we went in? is that what we do now if we need resources now? lie and kill people. i do admire the troops for their bravery. unfortunatley, they follow blindly. with an honest government it's no problem. with liars it's criminal. he thinks he's protecting me and that's why i would call him a hero. but in reality he is protecting big business, who in turn control our government.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

the left and right are equally guilty of fleecing the american people. until we stop fighting eachother (which is what they want), we don't have a chance. to accuse me of being unamerican for opposing a war for oil is what they want. they count on blind allegiance. actually, kool-aid references do not come from politics. jamestown (jim jones) in guyana proves what blind allegiance gets you. PS look it up. since we invaded iraq, terrorism is up 7x around the world than before. we are less safe now than we were before the invasion. also, the taliban is back in control in afghanistan. don't you find it ironic that the US created and funded sadamm hussein, bin laden and the taliban? THINK.

Well, now that we've drawn you out, you are what we feared. An irrational hater, of all of us. A hater of the USA. You aren't capable of a reasoned discussion. Reasoned discussion includes credible sources (links) to your outlandish statements (requested earlier but not provided). Fester in your hate. It will poison you. Maybe others will respond to your rants, but not me. I enjoy discussions with rational people. You haven't proven to be one.

You may want to talk to a therapist to handle your anger before you hurt yourself or others. Bye!

Well, now that we've drawn you out, you are what we feared. An irrational hater, of all of us. A hater of the USA. You aren't capable of a reasoned discussion. Reasoned discussion includes credible sources (links) to your outlandish statements (requested earlier but not provided). Fester in your hate. It will poison you. Maybe others will respond to your rants, but not me. I enjoy discussions with rational people. You haven't proven to be one.

You may want to talk to a therapist to handle your anger before you hurt yourself or others. Bye!

yes, i hate america. only deep thinkers like you have drawn me out. you offer no rebuttal. just wave your flag. sources? ever heard of google? just because you're a moron doesn't mean i have to waste my time to publish documented facts. prove me wrong. you won't because you are too lazy and stupid. you would think a person with a brain would want to know such things, but not you. just wave the flag. no details, please. go ahead, look it up, i dare you. then come on and show everyone how wrong i am. you don't have the guts. keep waving your flag. tomorrow you'll be complaining about your taxes.

Guest Guest
yes, i hate america. only deep thinkers like you have drawn me out. you offer no rebuttal. just wave your flag. sources? ever heard of google? just because you're a moron doesn't mean i have to waste my time to publish documented facts. prove me wrong. you won't because you are too lazy and stupid. you would think a person with a brain would want to know such things, but not you. just wave the flag. no details, please. go ahead, look it up, i dare you. then come on and show everyone how wrong i am. you don't have the guts. keep waving your flag. tomorrow you'll be complaining about your taxes.

God bless you and please do keep up the good work with all our other liberal brothers keeping us strong and safe. BLESS YOU MY PATRIOT FREIND.

adult77%20-432.jpg

Guest Guest
God bless you and please do keep up the good work with all our other liberal brothers keeping us strong and safe. BLESS YOU MY PATRIOT FREIND.

adult77%20-432.jpg

another mindless poster who has no idea of what's being debated and posts something a 10 yr old could say. you are keeping us safe by being a moron.

Archived