Garo Was Right When He Said.....................

Guest Godfather

Guest Godfather

Mayor RaRaRyan's $30,000.00 WiFi downtown experiment would be a flop. Well low and behold Garo was right. Get this folks, you can not use it inside your downtown office. What was the Mayor thinking? Do you really think the citizens of Binghamton are going to use their laptops outside in 30 degree weather or in the snow or in the pouring rain?

Tell us the truth Mayor. Was this really your idea? By the way when can the taxpayer's expect their money back?

Guest Guest

Already it is no longer $36,000 a year, it is $43,000.

The grant was only for $58,000.

Already it will lose $28,000.....after two years, no more grant what happens??????

Pull the plug.

Result about $100,000 down the toilet.

But it is worth it, right Tarik!

Guest Guest

You know I laugh when I hear these political power players think Garo's some wack job. Actually he is smart, much smarter then some give him credit for.

The rumor is he going to primary Ryan, announcing this fall his intentions.

Guest tanks a lot link

Garo should run. He would crush Ryan in a primary. Better yet he should think about running as a Republican and then he would crush Ryan for sure.

it would work if there was a downtown park or some resturants or coffee shops that have outside seating during spring and summer. the the select few dt landlords either wont develop because they are holding on to property to sell someday or they just dont have the cash to do anything but rent it to lawyers.

Guest Guest

Garo told me while laughing reading the newspaper at Chris Diner telling everyone in the diner WiFi will never work. Honest I was there and heard it for myself. Garo is no fool!

Guest O'Patty of Ireland

Garo was also right when he said Ryan would be a one term Mayor. Ryan has three chances of being reelected

1. SLIM

2. NONE

3. If Garo decides not to run against him.

:blink::blink::blink:

It really is unfortunate what Matt Ryan is doing with the Code Enforcement officers to Garo Katchadorian and his family.

You would not believe the stories.

BTW, you know the taxpayers of Binghamton are now paying for those Code Enforcement Officers since Ryan and Abdelazim took them off the Community Development Block Grants so they could say to you their Blight Coordinators and Sustainable Development Coordinator were not costing you anything?

In this case they are not actually lying to you, just leaving out the most important facts.

Guest Guest
It really is unfortunate what Matt Ryan is doing with the Code Enforcement officers to Garo Katchadorian and his family.

You would not believe the stories.

BTW, you know the taxpayers of Binghamton are now paying for those Code Enforcement Officers since Ryan and Abdelazim took them off the Community Development Block Grants so they could say to you their Blight Coordinators and Sustainable Development Coordinator were not costing you anything?

In this case they are not actually lying to you, just leaving out the most important facts.

Ed, I hope Garo does consider running aganist Ryan, Garo seems to be a person coming from the direction of common sense and honesty.

I would vote for him! Most people whom I know, seem to know the powers attack his business as a junkyard because it's the only thing they can use aganist Garo!

Guest Guest

So, the Ryan gang is using code enforcement as a political weapon rather than.. actually cleaning up the city? Why am I not surprised.

Archived