Mix 103.3

Guest plum223

Guest plum223

I used to love listening to Mix 103.3, but now Whoopi is gone in the morning and I haven't heard Bob Taylor in the afternoons for a couple of weeks. What happened? Bob was great, unlike any other DJ on the station. I have about a 45 minute commute during the time he was on and loved listening to him. Will he be coming back?

Guest Guest
I used to love listening to Mix 103.3, but now Whoopi is gone in the morning and I haven't heard Bob Taylor in the afternoons for a couple of weeks. What happened? Bob was great, unlike any other DJ on the station. I have about a 45 minute commute during the time he was on and loved listening to him. Will he be coming back?

They dumped Whoopi cause she sucks, and Bob got fired.

Guest Guest
Bob got fired? What a shame. He was the boss there too, played really good songs and made mix sound really great!

Doug is the big boss now. He runs The Bear, Mix 103 and 680 WINR.

Guest plum223

thanks for the info. Is that doug the same one that is on in the morning now? No offense but in my opinion Bob did a better job than doug and dave (dave lozi - the guy now in the afternoon).

Guest Guest

Mr. Know-it-all,

Bob did not get fired! I know first hand that it was his choice to leave!! How could he get fired, he was responsible for 105 and 105 being the number 2 and 3 stations? They would be idiots to fire him.

Guest Guest
Mr. Know-it-all,

Bob did not get fired! I know first hand that it was his choice to leave!! How could he get fired, he was responsible for 105 and 105 being the number 2 and 3 stations? They would be idiots to fire him.

I don't know where you're getting your information from. He didn't do that good with either one of the stations that he was over seeing. I heard it was a mutuial agreement for him and CC to part ways.

I think you should check the ratings. the numbers came out last week. I see them firsthand and 103 and 105 were again on top.

On top of what? You must have been looking at the ratings from 1998.

Guest Guest

Like I said, before you shoot off your mouth, look at the numbers from just last week!!!!! Once you do that, then you can comment back. Until then, shut up!

Guest Guest
Like I said, before you shoot off your mouth, look at the numbers from just last week!!!!! Once you do that, then you can comment back. Until then, shut up!

OK DELETED, just looked at the ratings. Mix and Star didn't do too well. KGB, NBF, Hawk, now they did very well. Do you even work for a radio station? Probably not. Until you're more than an intern filing papers, you shut up.

Guest Guest

I guess you don't know how to use the software to run numbers. Like I said, look at the target demos for the stations (oops, do you even know what that means????). Learn that, figure out the software, run the numbers again, then get back to me. And by the lack of your knowledge, I'd have to say you are the one who is the intern!

Guest Guest
I guess you don't know how to use the software to run numbers. Like I said, look at the target demos for the stations (oops, do you even know what that means????). Learn that, figure out the software, run the numbers again, then get back to me. And by the lack of your knowledge, I'd have to say you are the one who is the intern!

ok bob....enjoy new jersey

Guest 1CCF1D

Hey everyone, at least Bob had the DELETED to get the numbers corrected and not let George get away with sending in all those books so that his stations would be really high. Good job Bob!

Guest Guest
ok bob....enjoy new jersey

LOL...I guess you couldn't figure it out or argue that point, so you had nothing to say....to bad!

Guest Morning listener

I liked listening to Whoopi and it's strange not hearing her when I take my son to school in the morning. Put her back on!!!!!

Guest Guest
I liked listening to Whoopi and it's strange not hearing her when I take my son to school in the morning. Put her back on!!!!!

I agree. Please put Whoopi and Bob back. I enjoyed listening to both of them.

Archived