Seton Football still going?

Guest Saint

Guest Saint

How close is Seton to pulling the plug on their football program? I would hate to see it happen, but it doesn't seem like they stand a change at winning with their current situation. Are the kids at least getting something out of the program to make it worth while?

Guest Guest

The program is solid. They will be moving to Class M and playing against the youth league, but they have nice looking uniforms and will be playing all of their home games in a yet to be built dome specifically designed for Seton football.

Seriously, Seton football is in the tank right now but all high school sports teams have ups and downs depending on the talent of the classes coming through.

Guest guest
The program is solid. They will be moving to Class M and playing against the youth league, but they have nice looking uniforms and will be playing all of their home games in a yet to be built dome specifically designed for Seton football.

Seriously, Seton football is in the tank right now but all high school sports teams have ups and downs depending on the talent of the classes coming through.

Yes, they are clearly in the tank. With all the cut backs by the Diocese of Syracuse and lower enrollment in the Catholic schools, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut a few programs. I hope its not football though.

Guest Seton is a Joke
How close is Seton to pulling the plug on their football program? I would hate to see it happen, but it doesn't seem like they stand a change at winning with their current situation. Are the kids at least getting something out of the program to make it worth while?

Yeah Seton football is still going alright. Going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived