what's up with all this crazy weather?

Guest big daddy

Guest big daddy

Global warming is what's causing all this crazy weather. Another major flood here, major snow in Texas, tornadoes in florida, a huge blizzard just a few miles up north (and in march no less) I can go on and on and the evedence is overwhelming. If it doesn't stop soon the world will end. it's happening so fast. take a look around you and open your eyes people. Nobody can stop it but us and were to stupid to know what to do.

Global warming is what's causing all this crazy weather. Another major flood here, major snow in Texas, tornadoes in florida, a huge blizzard just a few miles up north (and in march no less) I can go on and on and the evedence is overwhelming. If it doesn't stop soon the world will end. it's happening so fast. take a look around you and open your eyes people. Nobody can stop it but us and were to stupid to know what to do.
easy there chicken little the sky hasn't falled yet. coupla deep breaths in your paper bag and you'll be fine.

Guest Guest

Troll alert.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's cyclical and that's all there is to it. If you do historic trend analysis you'll see that there were times in recorded history that were much hotter and much colder for that matter. However if you really need to blame it on something how about and ever increasing population. Supply, demand and overpopulation plays an incredible part in mans existence but I really feel the jury is still out on global warming. There are simply too many questions that have not been answered.

I'm not going to go through a ton of info but here's a starting place......

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/blizzard1.html

That bad boy did one heck of a job. Search around as there are numerous articles about it. Certainly not recent history but certainly one heck of a storm.

Cripes, they whine when there's a threat of 3 inches. Geez !!!

Now tell me about global warming. What was the population back then??? Amount of industry??? Alien life forms??? WHAT?!?!?!

LOL!!!!

Archived