Masseys New Rest.

Guest Guest

When I open a restaurant I want it headlined "Heterosexual opens new restaurant!"

This business of bowing to gays is getting old and is down right offensive.

Pandering shows the pathetic side of those who want to show how liberal they are in their thinking, what it does show however those who want to change society as a whole. Liberal's, anything goes!

Guest Guest

I don't think the business owners are "bowing to gays." I think business owners are trying to turn a profit and since gays typically have a higher average income, no kids, and more class in general, they are a worthy demographic.

If you don't like liberals, gays, or this pathetic pandering, as you call it, there are still plenty of conservative, non-pandering greasy spoons in town.

Tough talk and how low can one go?

You want to play the game, Heterosexuals get the same billing, why are you different? More money to spend, no kids what a crock, you want equal billing ain't happening.

From where I sit your lifestyle precedes you in every low aspect we can mention here.

AS mentioned if two of the same began in any kind of life form you wouldn't be here. Haven't a clue have you? It's not the norm never will be and forcing your amoral way of life won't fly.

As for advertising it seems to me you all flock together advertising isn't needed you find each other everywhere even in bathroom stalls.

Guest Over her igno-talk

You want to play the game, Heterosexuals get the same billing, why are you different? More money to spend, no kids what a crock, you want equal billing ain't happening.

From where I sit your lifestyle precedes you in every low aspect we can mention here.

AS mentioned if two of the same began in any kind of life form you wouldn't be here. Haven't a clue have you? It's not the norm never will be and forcing your amoral way of life won't fly.

As for advertising it seems to me you all flock together advertising isn't needed you find each other everywhere even in bathroom stalls.

Look B***CH, I have no desire to be the "norm" as you call it. I prefer to keep all my teeth, my good job, and all my money. I am not forcing anything on you; just wish you wouldn't shove your tragic lifestyle down my throat.

About the bathroom stalls...seems its the purported "straight folk" that seem to get their release in a bathroom stall.

Your post makes no sense. You're just ignorant and insecure and grasping at straws to try and make your pathetic life somehow seem better. Who said anything about playing a game? Getting equal billing? Being different? You're an idiot. I merely made a statement that has been supported by a lot of research that on average, gays make more money and have more disposable income. Good for an intelligent business person that can identify a source of income and appeal to it. If you read more websites than BCVoice and the Christian Coalition, you might get educated.

I really feel sorry for you. You're pathetic.

Guest Guest

Hey - to each his own I say. I am married with kids and I myself have nothing against gays, etc.. It is a lifestyle and it is theirs. You go your way and they go there way. That is what freedom is all about. I see alot more problems in this world that need addressing - how about drugs and crime. By the way, nothing is the norm in this world anymore. Look around.

Hey - to each his own I say. I am married with kids and I myself have nothing against gays, etc.. It is a lifestyle and it is theirs. You go your way and they go there way. That is what freedom is all about. I see alot more problems in this world that need addressing - how about drugs and crime. By the way, nothing is the norm in this world anymore. Look around.

Very well said!!!!!

Guest Guest

I'm not at all surprised that someone with this outlook also possesses typing skills that are so rudimentary and barely legible.

Guest Guestss

Funny I read with interest the post about advertsing a business place using the word Gay, totally inappropriate, what gives you preferential treatment?

Why dispute the post about behavior,save your breathe?

Gays are known for a bathroom rendevous, what is the signal again, toe tapping, shoe touching?How can you deny something that is true and in the papers now and then?

Oh well try as you may, we know.

The part about "Class" really got me with a laugh out loud, yeah, the pictures of the Senator really showed class..and what followed showing the signs and signals.

Speak of wording and spelling and what ever makes you feel superior, the truth can't be denied no matter the messenger.

Archived