Libous mails again

Guest Trivia freak

Guest Trivia freak

Lo and behold, the people of Broome County have gotten another "letter" from our hero, Uncle Tom Libous.This time, he's extolling to us about how "WE" (him) fought hard to keep the Governor from implementing his plan to give driver licenses to illegal 's.My God, I hope he doesen't break his arm(the one he use's to get all those kickback's from his cronie's) patting himself on the back. It's funny how he use's the word's "But I didn't change my mind" It was posted here on the voice about how he DID support the plan and said he would work to implement it. Yeah,that's not changing his mind. This jerk is nothing but a charlatan who is helping himself and his obese cow of a wife to our hard earned tax money to live a extravagant lifestyle.Well ,mostly trying to keep food in the trough for Big Mama. Iwonder if he allow's her at his steak bake or keeps her home so his " guests" will have something to eat. Let's just hope we can get rid of this parasite in the next election so the poor kids in the Special Olympics won't have to be used as fodder for this pukes advertising anymore.

Lo and behold, the people of Broome County have gotten another "letter" from our hero, Uncle Tom Libous.This time, he's extolling to us about how "WE" (him) fought hard to keep the Governor from implementing his plan to give driver licenses to illegal 's.My God, I hope he doesen't break his arm(the one he use's to get all those kickback's from his cronie's) patting himself on the back. It's funny how he use's the word's "But I didn't change my mind" It was posted here on the voice about how he DID support the plan and said he would work to implement it. Yeah,that's not changing his mind. This jerk is nothing but a charlatan who is helping himself and his obese cow of a wife to our hard earned tax money to live a extravagant lifestyle.Well ,mostly trying to keep food in the trough for Big Mama. Iwonder if he allow's her at his steak bake or keeps her home so his " guests" will have something to eat. Let's just hope we can get rid of this parasite in the next election so the poor kids in the Special Olympics won't have to be used as fodder for this pukes advertising anymore.

Yes i recieved the mailing yesterday and was on the phone to his office shortly after. Tom uses anything to spin his nonsense.

People time has long past for him to go.

Guest Guest

I couldn't agree more!

His mailers are enough to make one puke. What a self serving slug we have as "Our Senator". How can we be so collectively stupid?

Guest Guest

Haven't checked my box lately, Im sure there is some more taxpayer funded political propaganda waiting for me from "somebody's senator", cuz he isn't mine. This little man may have arranged for me to be "taken away" by Binghamton detectives several years ago, while I was prepared to take a state licensing test. They had a warrant for a person with the same name, different address, who happened to be institutionalized at the time. Of course after they discovered their "mistake" I was free to go, but too late to take the test.

Thanks Uncle Tom! Anybody know the story about Libous's involvement in some scam in Monroe county a few years ago? Probably not, since it wasn't in any local paper.

I couldn't agree more!

His mailers are enough to make one puke. What a self serving slug we have as "Our Senator". How can we be so collectively stupid?

That's easy. We got sucked in again to vote for him. Like his father, once Mayor of Binghamton, all talk and credit taking for little things that he likes to make big issues out of. It's got to be a "family" thingy..... :lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't agree more!

So, find someone to run against him in the primary. There are thousands of dollars available to the person who does through Primary Challenge.

I actually voted for Libous when he first ran and his re-election. I finally realized he was licking the boots of the liberal republican Joe Bruno for personal and political gain. Libous is a follower and never will be anything different and he is responsible for the descent of Binghamton into the crapper.

Guest Trivia freak

Isn't it odd that the United Way had a full page ad in today's paper thanking all the people and groups that helped them out this year with time and money.You see the Akel's,the Maines,the Miller's, Time Warner,etc,etc. . But nowhere anywhere do you see the name's of those two Fat A**'s,otherwise known as Sen.and Mrs.Tom Libous. These two taxpayer ripoff artist's who "do so much" for for the people in BroomeCounty,couldn't find time from their trips,staying in their penthouse or lounging at their new lake house to take the time do donate time or god forbid ,give some money to the United way. Just show's what vile scumsucking lowlife liars the whole Libous family is,was and will always be,GREEDY ,STEALING LOWLIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jay Dee

You have to just keep pounding out a flyer showing hwo this area has gone down hill since he got elected and his wealth has gone up and he has moved to a lakeside property,his wife got a $120,000 a year job,he has revceived the least amount of pork of any Senator in the Senate ,he is waiting and baiting people with the promise he is going to take over for Bruno someday (well we are tired of waiting Senator),how he filled the Glendale site with his friends and now they are eligible for pensions,how he even got his "female" friends jobs there(file a freedom of informatioin and get the names and you do the math),how taking credit for any bailout of Tioga was not his doing. How he has done nothing for us in Broome County,How programs like the book club is offered through every Senator in NYS and is no more than a pork barrel through the lottery fund and the list can go on. This is no joke,lets start grooming someone else even someone who has been there before who will be more responsive than he is. He is pompous and thinks handing our hundreds of dollars of candy at parades is going to matter. Ask in the flyer "are you better off than you were 10 years ago????Senator Libous is....alot better off"What a shame of a representative.

Guest Guest

Libous is way, way, way too liberal for me. Why can't we elect real conservatives to represent us? This is a conservative community.

Guest Guest
You have to just keep pounding out a flyer showing hwo this area has gone down hill since he got elected and his wealth has gone up and he has moved to a lakeside property,his wife got a $120,000 a year job,he has revceived the least amount of pork of any Senator in the Senate ,he is waiting and baiting people with the promise he is going to take over for Bruno someday (well we are tired of waiting Senator),how he filled the Glendale site with his friends and now they are eligible for pensions,how he even got his "female" friends jobs there(file a freedom of informatioin and get the names and you do the math),how taking credit for any bailout of Tioga was not his doing. How he has done nothing for us in Broome County,How programs like the book club is offered through every Senator in NYS and is no more than a pork barrel through the lottery fund and the list can go on. This is no joke,lets start grooming someone else even someone who has been there before who will be more responsive than he is. He is pompous and thinks handing our hundreds of dollars of candy at parades is going to matter. Ask in the flyer "are you better off than you were 10 years ago????Senator Libous is....alot better off"What a shame of a representative.

:blink::blink::blink:

Filled Glendale w/ friends!?!??!?!?!

Got his "female" friends jobs there!??!?!?!

Do what math!?!??!!?

You are a slathering idiot.

Guest westsider

What is the story with Monroe County? It makes me so angry that we can't get the real truth from our local paper. They only publish what their 'friends' approve! We are in big trouble here in broome co! :angry::angry:

Guest Keith

Get the names of those working there brother and you will fall short of calling someone and idiot......it is what it is...McCall said it woud be filled with political hacks and it is....get the names...have some people start writing some names down here and you figure it out.....sometimes the truth hurts.....doesn't it?

Guest Guest
That's easy. We got sucked in again to vote for him. Like his father, once Mayor of Binghamton, all talk and credit taking for little things that he likes to make big issues out of. It's got to be a "family" thingy..... :lol::lol::lol:

His father was never mayor of Binghamton.

Guest Guest

Libous is way, way, way too liberal for me. Why can't we elect real conservatives to represent us? This is a conservative community.

Guest Guest

Mouser, you should post as guest so we wouldn’t associate the ignorance you post as you. Mayor Libous was Tom’s Uncle. B)

Guest Guest
Mouser, you should post as guest so we wouldn’t associate the ignorance you post as you. Mayor Libous was Tom’s Uncle. B)

Well, he still is Tom's uncle. :P

Guest Guest
Get the names of those working there brother and you will fall short of calling someone and idiot......it is what it is...McCall said it woud be filled with political hacks and it is....get the names...have some people start writing some names down here and you figure it out.....sometimes the truth hurts.....doesn't it?

Wow...you're a bigger idiot that I thought.

You're bringing freaking McCall into this!?!?!?

Isn't he the one who wanted the state offices elsewhere?!??!?!

Do you know how many people work at the Glendale site...earning money locally!?!?!?!?

Oh, and being they're administrative Civil Service jobs, how are they filled w/ political hacks???

You've obviously got some MAJOR issues w/ Tom, but don't have the brains or stones to properly voice them.

Truth hurts, my a$$...you are too stupid to waste one more minute on.

Guest Another Guest

The Glendale jobs are not all Civil Service, and there are PLENTY of political hacks in there courtesy of Tom.

Many people have a "major" problem with him.

Archived