New York

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What is it with New York State only allowing $405 for an unemployment rate?

I Can't believe this mosh pit we live in. Fuel taxes,cigarette taxes,school taxes and properyy taxes and they only want to spew out a lousy $405 a week?

What gives New York? Thank god it's only till April. Then back to work.

Guest Quit Complaining
What is it with New York State only allowing $405 for an unemployment rate?

I Can't believe this mosh pit we live in. Fuel taxes,cigarette taxes,school taxes and properyy taxes and they only want to spew out a lousy $405 a week?

What gives New York? Thank god it's only till April. Then back to work.

You're unemployed deal with it. I get paid $280 a DELETED week and work 40 hours a week :angry: I get maybe $350 with overtime. Jesus complain somewhere else.

Guest Guest

Wow! I make $280 a day when I go back.. That does suck. But New York is still screwed up with their unemployment rates. Maybe it's time you changed careers buddy. Good luck!

Guest Guest
You're unemployed deal with it. I get paid $280 a DELETED week and work 40 hours a week :angry: I get maybe $350 with overtime. Jesus complain somewhere else.

Deal with it you say? It's time you get another job or a part-time gig. If you have internet service, a cell phone, cable tv or drive a car, it' Things you don't need!

It"s time you deal with it. You sound comfortable with it, or lazy?

Unless you're leaving at home with mom or dad or have a rich roommate or below 25 years of age, your fine. If not, get your butt out there and start looking for some work that pays you more than $280 a week.

Guest jerk detector
Deal with it you say? It's time you get another job or a part-time gig. If you have internet service, a cell phone, cable tv or drive a car, it' Things you don't need!

Unless you're leaving at home with mom or dad or have a rich roommate or below 25 years of age, your fine. If not, get your butt out there and start looking for some work that pays you more than $280 a week.

hey jerk, you're grinding a guy who works full time because he doesn't make alot of money? he's too lazy to find a better job? that makes alot of sense. not the greatest market right now. you are an idiot.

Guest Guest

hey jerk, you're grinding a guy who works full time because he doesn't make alot of money? he's too lazy to find a better job? that makes alot of sense. not the greatest market right now. you are an idiot.

Apparently you're the idiot. Listen to what the person was telling him jerk up. You must be in the same boat. Lazy and a person that won't go the extra mile to better himself. Get a life and get off the internet. You can't afford it. And learn to spell allot. Marker? Look in the mirror jerk.

Guest guests

It's too bad that you're unemployed. However, do you think the taxpayers should pay for your misfortune? Get a job, even if it is below your previous position. At least you will save you're self respect until another job comes along. By the way, taxes in New York are horrible. That may be contributing to your unemployment. Vote out the big spending New York officials and save N Y jobs.

Guest Guest

No I work hard for my paycheck. How can you infer that I'm lazy because I'm not educated. I just don't have the smarts to make it through college and can't get a good paying job. Also if you think I'm on welfare you're DELETED nuts because I refuse to get help. I can make it with the support of my wonderful wife and son. So DELETED :angry:

Guest Get Some Reality

Apparently you're the idiot. Listen to what the person was telling him jerk up. You must be in the same boat. Lazy and a person that won't go the extra mile to better himself. Get a life and get off the internet. You can't afford it. And learn to spell allot. Marker? Look in the mirror jerk.

Are you really serious on the spelling of alot (or in your case allot)? :huh: Do me a favor when you graduate from 2nd grade, come back and argue, but until then stay off the net stupid DELETED :angry: Better yet cash your welfare check and buy some talent

DELETED :angry: Also what the DELETED are you asking when you say marker? The poster you replyed to had near flawless grammar and spelling. Go back to West Virginia were you belong inbred :angry:

Guest Get Some Reality

Great now you got me screwing up my grammar :angry:

Guest Guest
It's too bad that you're unemployed. However, do you think the taxpayers should pay for your misfortune? Get a job, even if it is below your previous position. At least you will save you're self respect until another job comes along. By the way, taxes in New York are horrible. That may be contributing to your unemployment. Vote out the big spending New York officials and save N Y jobs.

Yes I do think tax payers should pay for it. Considering we have something called unemployment insurance that NYS business' pay. Many jobs are seasonal, like construction and road works employees that do not work during the winter. Maybe you should grab a shovel and contruct some roads on your free time since you don't think tax payers should be held responsible. If the weather was better here i'm sure that kind of work wouldn't be seasonal.

Guest Guest

It is hard to work for a low paying job (and some people cannot get better jobs) and have your taxes pay for someone else's unemployment benefits. Please do not look down on me because this is the best job I could get. I work. I do not collect from the system. If all of the people like me got "better" jobs who would change the oil in your car? take in your dry cleaning? slice your deli meats? It would be nice if people were not so condescending.

Archived