Bush Does Something Right

tom

Guest Guest
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080308/ap_on_...wh/bush_torture

Bush hasn't done much to deserve any praise lately, but his veto of the waterboarding bill approved by terrorist sympathizers in the Congress with the lowest approval rating in history is a victory for the patriotic people of the US and a setback for our enemies.

Excuse me????????? nothing except stay on the offensive in Iraq when the media and congress tried to make all believe that he was the only one that thought he should. He is the most dogged president since Reagan that will not be swayed by the whims of those that don't have the fortitude to continue forward against the liberal agenda that tries to beat him down.

Guest doctor
Excuse me????????? nothing except stay on the offensive in Iraq when the media and congress tried to make all believe that he was the only one that thought he should. He is the most dogged president since Reagan that will not be swayed by the whims of those that don't have the fortitude to continue forward against the liberal agenda that tries to beat him down.

time for more thorazine, rush.

Guest Guest

Torture is a good way to get accurate information. Torturing prisoners is what the US is all about, it reflects our basic values so well. Why wouldn't the rest of the world want to side with us. Makes me proud that we will stop at nothing to further our political agenda.

Guest Guest
Torture is a good way to get accurate information. Torturing prisoners is what the US is all about, it reflects our basic values so well. Why wouldn't the rest of the world want to side with us. Makes me proud that we will stop at nothing to further our political agenda.

These "prisoners" belong to a group that killed thousands of innocent Americans on a single day. Waterboarding is too good for them. I say we cut off one finger at a time.

"Makes me proud that we will stop at nothing to further our political agenda."

Dont forget, the big door on our borders opens both ways. You are welcome to leave.. why not try Venezuela or Iran... how about N. Korea or Somalia. I am sure you would like it better in one of those places.

Archived