Parade

Guest St. Patrick O'Ryan

Guest St. Patrick O'Ryan

I saw Matt Ryan "hammered" at The Holiday Inn on Parade Day...

I work there, witnessed him being disorderly and rude!

Guest Guest

[/quo

i am deffinately no fan of the mayor but we saw him around 11:30 and he wasa nowhere near drunk. i however have seen him wasted before at a party on the corner of front and riverside dr.

hey i am not fond of the guy...but he is a person...so who cares if he drinks. you people act like no one in public office should ever drink. The op (who we are basing this on his or her opinion of what being hammered is) offers no examples, but simply states he was hammered. sounds like a troll post to me.

hey i am not fond of the guy...but he is a person...so who cares if he drinks. you people act like no one in public office should ever drink. The op (who we are basing this on his or her opinion of what being hammered is) offers no examples, but simply states he was hammered. sounds like a troll post to me.

Hey poptart I agree with you, the guy is a person and so what if he drinks.

However, he is the Mayor of Binghamton. The same Mayor that "claims" he wants to have the so called "Greater Binghamton" area grow.

What ever happened to lead by example? He is giving the wrong example. It clearly shows a "LACK" of respect given to the people who voted him in (which I would not vote for him if he was the last person on earth) and the PEOPLE of BINGHAMTON !

Do we really have to accept this from someone who ..... ahh never mind, he's still a teeny-bopper in an adults body.

Guest Guest

STFU.

If I were you, I wouldn't be telling people I worked at the Holiday Inn.

Guest Guest

There is nothing wrong with drinking responsibly. But to get hammered, drunk, intoxicated, leads to alcoholism and is indeed sad!! There are so many DRUNKS wobbling around the streets and sidewalks of Binghamton at all hours!!!

Archived