Vestal Legion Post 89

Guest Vestal-ite

I heard that the Vestal Legion closed Friday night for good....Is this true?

I highly doubt that.

Nothing in the newsletter and nothing coming from the County Command.

Why do people have to make such bogus statements. Must be they ban the OP from the place.

Guest Guest
I highly doubt that.

Why do people have to make such bogus statements. Must be they ban the OP from the place.

Guess again...know someone who lost his job over there. The place is, in fact, closed. The word is that they are selling the building and will no longer be operating in their old capacity. So much for your newsletter & County Command.

Guest Guest

Is there more than one Vestal Legion? Are we talking about the one up behind Kohls?

Guess again...know someone who lost his job over there. The place is, in fact, closed. The word is that they are selling the building and will no longer be operating in their old capacity. So much for your newsletter & County Command.

I highly doubt that.

I withdrawl the statement above.

I just got off the telty with another post and found some information out and will post it here for you.

Yes, this building is CLOSED. NEWMAN purchased the property to ""rebuild"" on.

No POST 89 Is Not Gone, just the building. They are re-vamping and in process of obtaining another location for the Legion! There are several sites in mind but can not be disclosed yet at this time due to "open talks" with-in the post.

This information was kept quiet because it was thought the Newman would not end up with purchasing the property, and another location would have been already set in place before hand.

I sincerely apologize for any mis-information I gave in the first responce I posted ! !

Mouser

Archived