This forum is for conservatives only.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If you are reading this and you are not a real conservative, you have missed the fact that this forum is for conservatives only.

Thanks.

If you are reading this and you are not a real conservative, you have missed the fact that this forum is for conservatives only.

Thanks.

NOT TRUE. I am not conservative at all. I spend just as much as I make.

Why just the other day I was spending at the local Giant because there was a "weather advisory" issued and I did not want to run out of cheese and crackers. But wouldn't you know it, everytime there is one of those "warnings" posted, you just can't seem to get to the isle you need to, so many potty booths around.

Guess the Giant Boys got it figured out tho, raise the price on everything to make up for the people who feed themselves while shopping and then charge a buck to use those "potty booths" are are in every isle.

Guest Guest

I think that you meant THIS TOPIC. The forum is called LOCAL TOPICS, and is for anyone that wants to post. This particular topic may be for conservatives, but at least refer to it correctly, as THIS TOPIC, or THIS THREAD. OP, Im guessing you are a really a liberal by your lack of understanding of how things work. It is a common dysfunction among liberals.

Guest Tom's Mom

Thanks.

Not true. It also caters to other types of idiots 'n' bigots, not just conservatives.

Archived