HILLARY CRIES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pablo

The sane people of the world must be laughing their DELETED off at this !

I mean... do we REALLY SOMEONE in the White House crying at every

stressful situation?

My God! What a worthless piece of dog dung!!

Maybe you would rather have someone in the White House that will turn the tables around and give the afro americans even more than they allready get for doing nothing? Or a tear or two for a better economy and fairness for everyone? Obama isnt the one to run the country if its going to be an Afro American let him or her be someone who has NO ties to the muslem religion and at least has been i n politics longer than 4 yrs

Anything is better then whats in the White House now!! But I agree, Hillary is a waste of flesh..

She changes here acent when the campigns in southern states..

DELETED

Anything is better then whats in the White House now!! But I agree, Hillary is a waste of flesh..

She changes here acent when the campigns in southern states..

DELETED

Wanna see how bad it can get? Elect Hillary and find out.

Maybe you would rather have someone in the White House that will turn the tables around and give the afro americans even more than they allready get for doing nothing? Or a tear or two for a better economy and fairness for everyone? Obama isnt the one to run the country if its going to be an Afro American let him or her be someone who has NO ties to the muslem religion and at least has been i n politics longer than 4 yrs

for your info you ignoramous Obama has been in politics for 23 years. bonehead!!!!

Wanna see how bad it can get? Elect Hillary and find out.

Why? Is she planning to spend a few trillion $ on an unnecessary invasion of a nation that never asked for us to invade, too?

I personally guarantee that if she wins the nomination and loses the election, the posting about her won't subside for at least a few years.

You Hillary haters are rabid and relentless.

Funny how you accuse others of "hating" GWB and conducting a "war" on him just because we disagree with his policies and actions, yet it's ok for you to post the most hate-filled personal slams about her and other people YOU disagree with.

Y'all woulda made great Nazis.

Wow....it's hard to know where to even begin with that moronic post. "allready"? "muslem"? "afro americans"? Learning English would be good.

Have you graduated from Junior High?

I work with many highly qualified and intelligent "Afro-Americans", in jobs related to your security, all of whom could run circles around you. Damn....and then there are all of those Asian-Americans, those of Indian descent, even a few Iranian and Lebanese AMERICANS. How do you contribute, aside from posting unintelligible drivel?

Do you have a hard on for entitlements? Take it up with the mostly White politicians that have failed you. To vent your spleen on others based on race is completely ignorant.

A whole lot of people get a lot for doing nothing, buddy, regardless of color.

Why? Is she planning to spend a few trillion $ on an unnecessary invasion of a nation that never asked for us to invade, too?

Good point. Saddam never asked the US to invade Iraq. Well put.

I personally guarantee that if she wins the nomination and loses the election, the posting about her won't subside for at least a few years.

You Hillary haters are rabid and relentless.

Funny how you accuse others of "hating" GWB and conducting a "war" on him just because we disagree with his policies and actions, yet it's ok for you to post the most hate-filled personal slams about her and other people YOU disagree with.

Y'all woulda made great Nazis.

Some of us "Nazis" are still waiting for anyone to tell us what Hillary has done for New York State in her 7+ years as our senator. I guess I'll just salute my Hitler poster until I get a response. I hope my arm holds up.

I think that all of us NYers should file a class action law suite against Mrs. Bill Clinton for all the money that she is being paid out of our taxes for being our congress woman! She didn't do a damn thing for NY when she was here, now she isn't even thinking about us here except to try and get our vote. I do not understand why anyone would even think about voting for her! What has she done? Not a damn thing here in NY and you think that she will do something for the country??? I just don't understand it!

Obama is now clearly ahead of Hillary nationwide. I wish I had bet the plantation on the collapse. Will Bill Clinton be able to salvage his wife’s campaign? I, for one, hope so. ;)

Some of us "Nazis" are still waiting for anyone to tell us what Hillary has done for New York State in her 7+ years as our senator. I guess I'll just salute my Hitler poster until I get a response. I hope my arm holds up.

I don't know what she's done. I do know she didn't preside over the rapid economic and social decline of upstate NY like Pataki and Libous have during their terms in office.

I don't know what she's done. I do know she didn't preside over the rapid economic and social decline of upstate NY like Pataki and Libous have during their terms in office.

And she certainly didn't preside over any type of economic resurgence in upstate NY. One would think that the smartest women on the planet could do SOMETHING!

And she certainly didn't preside over any type of economic resurgence in upstate NY. One would think that the smartest women on the planet could do SOMETHING!

Doing nothing would have been better than what Pataki and Libous have done to us. If only they had done nothing, we'd all be better off.

How is the lack of "economic resurgence" the responsibility of one Senator?

Doing nothing would have been better than what Pataki and Libous have done to us. If only they had done nothing, we'd all be better off.

I thought Hillary was capable of doing this! OK, my bad. I'll settle for anything...ANYTHING!!!!

Is this supposed to be a recommendation for Hillary? If it is, it's pretty weak. Do wonder she is losing nationwide.

Archived