Mayor Ryan on TWT Monday 3/10/08

Guest Trump

Guest Trump

Mayor Ryan and Tony Russell might not be the most well-liked people according to BCVoice posters, but tomorrow they'll be together to take listener questions on WNBF from 10am-11am.

Russell has a reputation for talking tough when the Mayor isn't in the hot seat, then backpeddling and puckering up when Ryan or any elected official visits his show.

I'll be listening. Hopefully Russell lives up to a song he regularly plays and "won't back down".

Guest Guest

We should all call in and tell RAINBOW RYAN a thing or two! This city hasent looked this bad in its entire history!

he crime is that hes the Mayor! The two face piece of work should really hear what we think!

Guest non-pedophile
Mayor Ryan and Tony Russell might not be the most well-liked people according to BCVoice posters, but tomorrow they'll be together to take listener questions on WNBF from 10am-11am.

Russell has a reputation for talking tough when the Mayor isn't in the hot seat, then backpeddling and puckering up when Ryan or any elected official visits his show.

I'll be listening. Hopefully Russell lives up to a song he regularly plays and "won't back down".

THEY ARE TOWN HALL MEETINGS! The whole idea is that we the people call and ask questions, politicians always agree to talk to the media but duck certain questions or make deals so that they aren't asked. i'm glad he takes calls and lets us ask these studdering muts what we want them to be asked. If you think a certain question isn't being asked then "man-up" and ask it yourself. GROW A PAIR YOU TOOL!

Guest Trump
THEY ARE TOWN HALL MEETINGS! The whole idea is that we the people call and ask questions, politicians always agree to talk to the media but duck certain questions or make deals so that they aren't asked. i'm glad he takes calls and lets us ask these studdering muts what we want them to be asked. If you think a certain question isn't being asked then "man-up" and ask it yourself. GROW A PAIR YOU TOOL!

Thanks, Guest.

I have called, when Barb Fiala and Donna Lupardo were guests. Both times I called early (around 10am), and never got on the air. Yet Tony had time to take email questions (which he pledged he would only do if there weren't callers waiting on hold). They didn't like my questions, it's as simple as that.

Archived