Broome News & Shopper will not stop delivering!

MediaSlob.com

I have sent numerous emails even spoke with someone over at the press who assured me that I would be removed from the distribution list. Receiving unwanted mail every week seems like harassment to me. Does anyone know what to do to get removed from this mailing list. The news and shopper is a horrible read and the articles could not be less ineresting. There is only so much you can write about the weather.

Guest Guest
I have sent numerous emails even spoke with someone over at the press who assured me that I would be removed from the distribution list. Receiving unwanted mail every week seems like harassment to me. Does anyone know what to do to get removed from this mailing list. The news and shopper is a horrible read and the articles could not be less ineresting. There is only so much you can write about the weather.

How many times would you suggest I read it before I, too, come to this conclusion?

I would say one read would bring you to that conclusion. The school paper at UE was written at about the same level as the News & Shopper. If you do enjoy the N&S good for you. I do not, and just wish they would stop sending it.

Guest Guest

Probably the mailing list has been outsourced offsite - to some centralized GANNETT SITE and who knows where - So contacting the local franchise probably won't do any good.

Archived