Team Trivia Tonight @ Matty B's

Guest spinnawebb productions

Guest Guest

The one at The Sports Page is better on Thursday nights!!

[/quote/]

Best place to be on a MONDAY night...would be Matty B's for Team Trivia.

it's definitely worth checking out!

• 1 month later...

Shit no-me and my team play on a regular basis @ Instinct...the music's good, the food is really good & cheap, and HELLO- $5 pitchers! $1.50 Well Drinks!

It's a no brainer! Bring yer brains though-we're Good.

I think it's on Monroe Street in Endicott. Tuesdays-MAD NICE Place! Come check us out-if you dare.

Guest iknowspinnawebb!

fyi spinnawebb is no longer at matty b's on monday...

i thought this post was dead, but it has risen again....

you can find spinnawebb productions doing trivia at blind tiger pub on wednesdays. they also do karaoke there on tuesdays and they are out and about town on thursdays and fridays doing a karaoke and trivia show...check them out, they give away great prizes throughout the night!

Guest BC Voice of Reason
fyi spinnawebb is no longer at matty b's on monday...

i thought this post was dead, but it has risen again....

you can find spinnawebb productions doing trivia at blind tiger pub on wednesdays. they also do karaoke there on tuesdays and they are out and about town on thursdays and fridays doing a karaoke and trivia show...check them out, they give away great prizes throughout the night!

I believe DJ Dave does trivia now at Matty B's on Monday. At least he did a couple of weeks ago.

Guest Guest
Shit no-me and my team play on a regular basis @ Instinct...the music's good, the food is really good & cheap, and HELLO- $5 pitchers! $1.50 Well Drinks!

It's a no brainer! Bring yer brains though-we're Good.

I think it's on Monroe Street in Endicott. Tuesdays-MAD NICE Place! Come check us out-if you dare.

:blink:

Been to bunch of places for trivia (Jonathan's, Edigan's, Kelly's, Bobby's, etc..). Read a bunch of complaints here too. Gotta agree.... Instinct Restaurant/Nightclub in Endicott (a block from the Ave - round the corner from Quarterback on Monroe) has 'em beat in a lot of ways. Not the same scene.. they just switched team trivia from Wednesday to Tuesday - hoping to give some of the Kelly's & Bobby's crowd a chance. It is soooo nice inside and have seen they're really trying to get the word out about their events and specials. Having gone to both Kelly's and Bobby's just last week, I know that my experience with the prices is accurate. K... $6.50 for TWO Ying drafts @ Kelly's and $8.00 for a speidie salad @ Bobby's. Instinct has $1.50 drafts & mixers, $2 bottles and $5 pitchers on trivia night (not the only night w/good specials). I don't think I'm the only one tryin to save money these days. Bobby's prizes aren't all that great... $30 credit for 1st, 2 pitchers for 2nd, and $10 for 3rd. eek! :blink: Pretty skimpy compared to $50, $30 and $15 gift certs for 1st-3rd @ Instinct.... ya think?? Just saying. Maybe an issue is it's location (competition + semi-concealed location)? Or, maybe its a lack of overt advertising? Lord knows the word's somehow gotten out about Saturday nights (and now Sun). Hmmm.... anyway, talked to a few of the staff there and guess there's a myspace comin along too. Def a place at least worth checking out? Instinct Team Trivia

@

Archived