Women Call's Talk with Tony>She's a Citizen Action Plant

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just could not stop laughing when this women calls in to Tony Baloney overly praising Mayor Ryan! The women is a Citizen Action worker, I heard her voice as she tried to disguise herself by praising Doofus Ryan.

Isn't it funny they critsize (Tony and company) BC Voice about anonymous posts, having no valitity or content but when someone calls Phoney Tony Baloney and doesn't give their last name they feel there legit callers!

Why didn't the Boob Tony moron ask hard questions like, why did the doofus Mayor Ryan give the Binghamton Fire Department a 14 % increase in their contract when they are the highest part of the cities budget for 4 years!!!!

But not give the Binghamton Police Department a new increased contract but hires out to a Syracuse Law Firm to fight our Best in Blue!!!

You know why? Because Tony is a complete idiot Chicken Crap!! That's why!

Guest Guest

Thank God BCVoice is here for us who see Tony Baloney's Show for what it is.............Bull Crap! I listen because I get a big laugh from the nonsense the Blowhard discuses on his lame show!

Very Funny Show by the way!

Awhile back BCV slamed the The Tony Balony Show because his rediclue of this site. Why did BCVoice slam the (Tony) guy? Well he talked tough about all the politions and would bring up questionable issues connected to these politions. But when they were brought on his show nota word of those issues were brought up. Nota.....nothing period!!!! Back Peddling what do you think?

This is the Guy who potrays himself as some hero of the public.....................does anyone see this? Not us!!!!

Guest Trump

The caller who praised Ryan then asked about pot holes on State Street (where Citizen Action is located)... Yeah, that was transparent.

TWT has a long history of being a political football, between the major parties. Broome County Democratic Chairman, Eugene Burns, used to call in and attack Republicans under the alias "Frank from Vestal".

Guest Guest
The caller who praised Ryan then asked about pot holes on State Street (where Citizen Action is located)... Yeah, that was transparent.

TWT has a long history of being a political football, between the major parties. Broome County Democratic Chairman, Eugene Burns, used to call in and attack Republicans under the alias "Frank from Vestal".

Bull Shirt....I know Frank!!

Guest Trump
Bull Shirt....I know Frank!!

There's more than one "Frank from Vestal"........ Just like there is multiple "Tom's from Binghamton". I caught Burns red handed a few years ago and called him out on it.

Archived