Louie G is back

Guest John

WILD 104. Welcome back to him.

Hopefully they will return to TOP 40 radio. Lately, I am not sure what they are. They have been horrible for a year or so.

Hopefully they will return to TOP 40 radio. Lately, I am not sure what they are. They have been horrible for a year or so.

They were a great station about a year ago. They chickened out, changed to whatever it is and probably lost many listeners.

Guest Billie Jean
They were a great station about a year ago. They chickened out, changed to whatever it is and probably lost many listeners.

How has the music changed? It's a top 40 format. They play the songs that are in the top 40.....

Guest Marty
How has the music changed? It's a top 40 format. They play the songs that are in the top 40.....

I think they play more songs that 103 plays. They don't play the hits like they did. They pick and choose the softest songs. I subscribed to Satellite radio because they changed.

Guest Guest

The only way Louie will be successful is if they go back to being a real top 40 station. My 31 year old daughter got XM a few months ago because they have gotten away from being a real top 40 and there is no other station in town for her to listen to. Without the right music, Louie or anyone else on this station won't make it.

Guest Guest
Louie G is such a prize :rolleyes: He is so hot, all 520 pounds of him :blink:

You'll be surprised, he's down over 200 lbs since his Star 105 days. And be as superficial as you want, but Louie G has always been a nice guy, willing to help if he can.

Guest Guest
You'll be surprised, he's down over 200 lbs since his Star 105 days. And be as superficial as you want, but Louie G has always been a nice guy, willing to help if he can.

He is so excited about getting back into radio. Too bad it's on a sucky station.

Archived