Mayor Ryan goes to Washington

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Wasn't Mayor Ryan in Washington, DC for a Conference of Mayors event around Februrary 14th the same time Governor Spitzer was supporting one of the oldest professions known to man? B)

Guest Garo Kachadourian
Wasn't Mayor Ryan in Washington, DC for a Conference of Mayors event around Februrary 14th the same time Governor Spitzer was supporting one of the oldest professions known to man? B)

Yes he was! I just got off the phone with Bob Joesph of WBNG disussing this with him. He was not aware Mayor Ryan was in Washington at the same time Gov. Arogant Brain Fart Spitzer was there!

Remember Gov. Spitzer's involvment in the Gambling raid here in Binghamton on Court Street, guess who by the way was giving information to Gov. Spitzer about the card game yes it's Mayor Matt Ryan who was trying to gain points with Gov. Spitzer. Why?

Their target was NY Senator Tom Libous in the sting whom Gov. Spitzer absolutely despises! The tool to get to the NY Senator was to be Republican County Chairman at the time was Anthony Capozzi who State Police tried to lien on. But their was nothing to lien on!!!

Now remember (Common Sense) who had the power to bring in New York State Trooper's from outside our area for the raid that night, no local troopers.....none were included in the gambling raid! They were totally left out of the loop!

Sound amazing? It's a FACT!

Guest Guest

Ryan being a snitch doesn't sound unbelievable to me, I think it fits his character, or lack of it.

If we ever hear of a prostitution ring scandal at Binghamton City Hall it will probably be the Mayor selling the services!

Guest WHAT?????

Unbelievable! Now it's Ryan's fault that the illegal gambling was caught? and that's a bad thing? And why is that? Are you people sooooo incredibly stupid as to actually post against Ryan blaming him for the illegal acts of the likes of Capozzi? Seriously...

Oh boy! I thought you guys were stupid, I just had no idea to what extent. Now you are going to cry because your people got caught gambling? you are so idiotic.

Guest Guest

Will he be client 10?

Guest Guest

Good, stay there :angry:

Guest Guest
Unbelievable! Now it's Ryan's fault that the illegal gambling was caught? and that's a bad thing? And why is that? Are you people sooooo incredibly stupid as to actually post against Ryan blaming him for the illegal acts of the likes of Capozzi? Seriously...

No, it's the Gov. abuse of power along with the FACT the Gov. being a hypocrite and his connection to the gambling raid!

Hypocricy? What do you think?

Garo K.

Guest Guest
No, the Emperor Club only offered women, no little boys..........besides he doesn't have two cents to rub together how would he cough up $2K/hr.

He wouldn't. He'd take them to an all night laundry facility and scream at them until they relented to "service" him.

Archived