Unbelievable behavior

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Who can you trust anymore? Unbelievable behavior between the politicians and school teachers. There were way too many policticians, sheriffs, deputies, priests and school teachers to list on immoral behavior.

I pay taxes for what? School salaries, protection police and fire and now I have the cream of the crop Mr. Goody to shoes trying to apologize to public for unforgivable acts as a politician and the schools teachers was enough. So the next time they ask for school taxes think about the perks your kid’s are getting

MORRISVILLE (AP) -- State police say two upstate New York high school teachers are being charged with providing alcohol to an 18-year-old senior.

Troopers arrested 26-year-old Katie Frawley of Fulton and 36-year-old Maureen Van Vechten of Morrisville on charges of first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child. Both are teachers at Morrisville-Eaton High School, located in Madison County, 35 miles southeast of Syracuse.

State police say the women furnished alcohol to the student on Feb. 1 at one of their homes.

Frawley and Van Vechten were issued appearance tickets and are due back in village court with their attorneys on Wednesday night.

There was no immediate word about their job status from school district officials

Gov. Eliot Spitzer, the crusading politician who built his career on rooting out corruption, apologized Monday after he was accused of involvement in a prostitution ring. He did not elaborate on the scandal, which drew calls for his resignation.

His stoic wife at his side, Spitzer told reporters at a hastily called news conference: "I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family."

UNBELIEVABLE

Archived