Press & Sun Bulletin is terrible

redsquirrelshooter

Does anyone else have ongoing issues with getting their paper delivered. It's hit or miss at my house. When you call them they say that they can either credit you for the day or deliver it the next day. Neither of these are acceptible solutions for me. I am paying to have my paper delivered on a daily basis, not the next day or the day after that or never at all as this weeks newspaper delivery adventure is going.

If you ask to speak to a manager then they either put an "acting" supervisor on the phone or offer to have the district manager call you back. What they don't tell you is that it takes the district manager three or four days to get to you because there are so many other complaints ahead of you. They either have too many complaints or not enough people to handle them.

Guest Guest
Does anyone else have ongoing issues with getting their paper delivered. It's hit or miss at my house. When you call them they say that they can either credit you for the day or deliver it the next day. Neither of these are acceptible solutions for me. I am paying to have my paper delivered on a daily basis, not the next day or the day after that or never at all as this weeks newspaper delivery adventure is going.

If you ask to speak to a manager then they either put an "acting" supervisor on the phone or offer to have the district manager call you back. What they don't tell you is that it takes the district manager three or four days to get to you because there are so many other complaints ahead of you. They either have too many complaints or not enough people to handle them.

Your call is going to a GANNETT centralized call center offsite and out of state!!! This is why it takes 4 days to get a local response!!!

Guest Guest
Oh good, it's the weekly "I didn't get my paper" thread. Just what the doctor ordered.

:thumbsup:

Yeah...it's generally weekends, and around 9 am. <_<

Guest Guest

CALL THE PUBLISHER DIRECTLY. SHERMAN BODNER 798-1111 (IT IS IN THE PAPER)

Guest Guest
CALL THE PUBLISHER DIRECTLY. SHERMAN BODNER 798-1111 (IT IS IN THE PAPER)

If you call after 5PM or on a weekend, it goes directly to his cell phone and you are not pushed around by his little secretary lady.

Guest Negrodamous
Well, at least it's not February any more.

Someone should tell Affrimative Action Stovall that fact. Take a look at the "Doer's Profile" in todays paper--some Rastafarian jenkem huffer with Lea Webb

in a wide angle shot (is there any other kind with Webb in the photo, keek, keek, keek). You would think that no Whites lived in the area. The paper

looks as though it is published in Harlem.

Guest Guest

Today is the third time in a week...No paper. Something is going on.

Guest Guest
Someone should tell Affrimative Action Stovall that fact. Take a look at the "Doer's Profile" in todays paper--some Rastafarian jenkem huffer with Lea Webb

in a wide angle shot (is there any other kind with Webb in the photo, keek, keek, keek). You would think that no Whites lived in the area. The paper

Surprise...and like all of the ones in Feb, he's not employed either, although they DO all belong to a bunch of organizations.

Surprise...and like all of the ones in Feb, he's not employed either, although they DO all belong to a bunch of organizations.

Yea there is, but they don't want you to know about it. They call is "saving", you call it "rip off"

Best thing to do is stop delivery. Go to pressconnects.com if you want to read it. That's what I do. The daily paper is published online by 3am every morning, so I know about what's in the paper before you get your hard copy, plus it's one less tree used.

Guest Guest

I was gassing up the car this morning when I saw a PSB van getting gas, too.

I couldn't help but wonder how printed newspapers will last more than another 20 or so years. Once the people who grew up with them die off, and the Internet generation becomes the vast majority, most newspapers will most assuredly die, too.

In the Information Age, how we get our info is as important as the info itself. Fortunes will be made and lost in information delivery, as has been the case for 100 years.

Guest Non Press Reader

The press really does suck in this area, they are in a death spiral and I do not think they even know. Now you can get the Sunday Press at Hess stations for $0.99 - Lets face it when the newspaper company is having a sale on paper, you know they are in trouble. What I wonder about is how do they people to pay for all those ad's?

Guest tcat1964

Have not gotten the paper on time for almost 3 weeks now - I'm talikng 6:50 - 7:00 a.m. if at all!!!

Its not worth it to me later than this - already leaving for work by that time!!

Many credits given to me by customer service - I have asked to speak with a circulation manager/supervisor, wrote to the publisher about a week ago and have not had 1 response.

I think they need to rename it back to "The Evening Press " since that's when I actuall read it!! By that time the news is almost 24 hours old.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jenkem Stovall

Another Tuesday, another welfare raised negro in the "Doer's Profile" section of the local rag. This guy is a real piece of work.

@

Archived