AIRPORT INN

Guest GuestoRasta

Guest GuestoRasta

YOU'D THINK THAT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BUTTER HIS BREAD, THE OWNER OF AIRPORT IN WOULD TRY TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE PLACE INSIDE. PLACE SMELLS HORRIBLE. MENS BATHROOM SMELLS LIKE A SEWER. VENTILATING SYSTEM IS SO BAD THAT YOU SMELL AFTER YOU LEAVE - EVEN THE NEXT DAY-SMELL YOUR CLOTHES.....UGGGGGGHHHHH. COLD COLD COLD. RASTA WINGS 50 CENTS MORE. COME ON! CHEAPO. LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE A COUPLE NICE BARTENDERS THERE....FORGET THAT ONE WITH SHORT DARK HAIR. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYYYYY! WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER BAR IN THAT GENERAL VICINITY. MUST BE OWNER KNOWS NO OTHER PLACE AND SO HE CAN LEAVE THE PLACE COLD, SMELLY......C'MON DUDE

Guest warner
YOU'D THINK THAT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BUTTER HIS BREAD, THE OWNER OF AIRPORT IN WOULD TRY TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE PLACE INSIDE. PLACE SMELLS HORRIBLE. MENS BATHROOM SMELLS LIKE A SEWER. VENTILATING SYSTEM IS SO BAD THAT YOU SMELL AFTER YOU LEAVE - EVEN THE NEXT DAY-SMELL YOUR CLOTHES.....UGGGGGGHHHHH. COLD COLD COLD. RASTA WINGS 50 CENTS MORE. COME ON! CHEAPO. LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE A COUPLE NICE BARTENDERS THERE....FORGET THAT ONE WITH SHORT DARK HAIR. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYYYYY! WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER BAR IN THAT GENERAL VICINITY. MUST BE OWNER KNOWS NO OTHER PLACE AND SO HE CAN LEAVE THE PLACE COLD, SMELLY......C'MON DUDE

Go somewhere else!!!! Leave te bars U dont like alone!! Problem Solved!!!

Guest Guest
Go somewhere else!!!! Leave te bars U dont like alone!! Problem Solved!!!

Hasn't this been an ongoing problem at the AI? Seems like there were posts about the same issue before.....hmmmmm

ok seriously GO some where else...... and for the RASTA wings he gets that sauce from daytona and it has to be shipped, so whouldn't you charge more??? GREAT wings and I wouldn't go anywhere else for them!!!!!

Guest Guest
Hasn't this been an ongoing problem at the AI? Seems like there were posts about the same issue before.....hmmmmm

Yeah, same issues from the same poster.

Good God man, you really do have it bad for the owner of the Airport Inn. Move on! Deep cleansing breaths....

Guest guests
Yeah, same issues from the same poster.

Good God man, you really do have it bad for the owner of the Airport Inn. Move on! Deep cleansing breaths....

Isn't the lil guy's dad movin to Texas? Whatever will Trav do? :unsure:

Guest Guest

BTK

Can you please look at the ip of who keeps posting this muck about the AI? It's been going on for two months and it's really annoying!!! I'm convinced the same person is posting negativity and pretending to be several different people.

In a perfect world, you could cross-ref with the ip's of the owners/managers at Tony's, Quarterback, etc...

@

Guest Trivia Freak

It,s o.k. for people to rag on bout other bar's, business's and people for 10 or 12 page's but if someone go's off about the Airport Inn and the bad experience they had,call out the P.C. police. Poor Travis,everyone is picking on me. Boo Hoo!!!!! If the guy ran a decent bar and had some people that didn't treat customer's like crap and got a real cook,then no one would bitch.Grow a pair and suck up the bitching and take care of the place,make it clean and odor free,no one would complain!!!!!!!!!

ok seriously GO some where else...... and for the RASTA wings he gets that sauce from daytona and it has to be shipped, so whouldn't you charge more??? GREAT wings and I wouldn't go anywhere else for them!!!!!
kick butt wings.....there is that tipperary hill by the landfill, if he thinks the AI smells bad this would be perfect for him, a new place to obsess/post about when it's time to pay his tab. sheesh

@

Guest Guest
kick butt wings.....there is that tipperary hill by the landfill, if he thinks the AI smells bad this would be perfect for him, a new place to obsess/post about when it's time to pay his tab. sheesh

@

You go AI !!!

Guest Trivia Freak

You must be living under a rock!! The BC landfill has less stench than the AI does. Matter of fact ,the sewage treatment doesn't smell as bad as the men's room and by now probably the ladies room too. The last time we were there,my wife said the ladies room was a real mess. Course what do you expect with the help that's there now. Used to be the whole bar was always clean and the help was 1st class. Then came Travis,need i say more.

Guest guest
You must be living under a rock!! The BC landfill has less stench than the AI does. Matter of fact ,the sewage treatment doesn't smell as bad as the men's room and by now probably the ladies room too. The last time we were there,my wife said the ladies room was a real mess. Course what do you expect with the help that's there now. Used to be the whole bar was always clean and the help was 1st class. Then came Travis,need i say more.

Aww come on now.....Trav IS a class act...after all how many bar owners get carried out of their own establishment (literally) on numerous occasions? Pretty much says it all about the status of the place...guy needs to grow up

Archived