Crooks is the right choice

Guest Parent not a Sparent

Guest Parent not a Sparent

Gary Crooks is the best man for the Spartan job. He has no kids on the team, he lives in the U.E. district. The Sparents will have no influence. Crooks is a winner. He has a great football mind. His JV teams have a great winning percentage. His Senior year in high school he was the captain of an unbeaten team. He is a keen judge of talent. He is a tireless worker. Nobody else out there brings what Crooks has to the table.

Guest Guest
Gary Crooks is the best man for the Spartan job. He has no kids on the team, he lives in the U.E. district. The Sparents will have no influence. Crooks is a winner. He has a great football mind. His JV teams have a great winning percentage. His Senior year in high school he was the captain of an unbeaten team. He is a keen judge of talent. He is a tireless worker. Nobody else out there brings what Crooks has to the table.
Crooks is not the right guy for the job......he has no morales....does not respect the kids....and JV does not equate into a good varsity coach....leave him at the JV level....that is the most he should get.....petitions are surfacing all over ME......

Guest Guest

Crooks is not the right guy for the job......he has no morales....does not respect the kids....and JV does not equate into a good varsity coach....leave him at the JV level....that is the most he should get.....petitions are surfacing all over ME......

I think whoever started this I hate Crooks campaign has sour grapes. hmmmmm. who could that be?

Guest Guest

No morales? What morales are you speaking of? Pedro Morales, Luis Morales? What the hell are morales? Learn how to spell before you become a critique. Now if you were talking about morals, well you are nuts. I mean you can question him as a coach, but he is a fine man who does care about the kids.

Guest Guest

No morales? What morales are you speaking of? Pedro Morales, Luis Morales? What the hell are morales? Learn how to spell before you become a critique. Now if you were talking about morals, well you are nuts. I mean you can question him as a coach, but he is a fine man who does care about the kids.

Could not agree more! Crooks is a good man quit trying to portray him as something else.

Guest Guest

I think whoever started this I hate Crooks campaign has sour grapes. hmmmmm. who could that be?It could be many people....and believe me the number is large.....he does not communicate well with kids....that is a fact.......he does respect the kids....that is a fact....why would the kids be complaining about this all the time if it was not a fact....get real......the majority of the student body knows this and this is a FACT..................... :blink: :blink:

Guest Guest

think whoever started this I hate Crooks campaign has sour grapes. hmmmmm. who could that be?It could be many people....and believe me the number is large.....he does not communicate well with kids....that is a fact.......he does respect the kids....that is a fact....why would the kids be complaining about this all the time if it was not a fact....get real......the majority of the student body knows this and this is a FACT.....................

No I don't believe that number is large I think YOU want people to think that number is large. You keep talking about these facts -its a bunch of BS who's facts yours? Crooks is out to win thats what a coach does sorry if he isn't kissing your son's ass in the mean time. Compared to one of last years coach's he looks like a saint! Get off it already and quit saying the whole student body-you're a jerk just trying to stir the pot...

Guest Guest
think whoever started this I hate Crooks campaign has sour grapes. hmmmmm. who could that be?It could be many people....and believe me the number is large.....he does not communicate well with kids....that is a fact.......he does respect the kids....that is a fact....why would the kids be complaining about this all the time if it was not a fact....get real......the majority of the student body knows this and this is a FACT.....................

No I don't believe that number is large I think YOU want people to think that number is large. You keep talking about these facts -its a bunch of BS who's facts yours? Crooks is out to win thats what a coach does sorry if he isn't kissing your son's ass in the mean time. Compared to one of last years coach's he looks like a saint! Get off it already and quit saying the whole student body-you're a jerk just trying to stir the pot...

oh...touched a nerve...must be there is more to it!!!

Guest Guest

No it would take way more than something you say to hit a nerve- I honestly think your just a parent trying to stir the pot for a self serving motive. You must be awful worried about your kids playing time, something come back to bite you in the ass? More to it-nope I like Crooks and think he will do a good job-isn't it getting tiring for you trying to destroy this man? Tell us what exactly did he do to you?

Guest Guest

No it would take way more than something you say to hit a nerve- I honestly think your just a parent trying to stir the pot for a self serving motive. You must be awful worried about your kids playing time, something come back to bite you in the ass? More to it-nope I like Crooks and think he will do a good job-isn't it getting tiring for you trying to destroy this man? Tell us what exactly did he do to you?

He did not do anything personally....just word of mouth from what everyone else thinks and knows of him...and kids say about him.....i hear he is not well respected....... :mellow: :mellow:

Guest Guest
He did not do anything personally....just word of mouth from what everyone else thinks and knows of him...and kids say about him.....i hear he is not well respected....... :mellow: :mellow:
And you gain respect by giving respect....does he???? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Guest Guest

My mistake I though it was a parent posting obviously its a kid. A word of advise-think for yourself don't let others do it for you~!

Guest observer

Personally, I'd rather see Crooks get it than Gallagher, becase Gallagher has an agenda, and kids coming up through the program (I smell another grand-daddy of a Sparent, trust me, my kid played for him, I've seen him in action, it's all about HIS KID, and he's wicked immature). But, I'd much rather see M-E go outside the school and pick a non-M-E person, who doesn't teach, parent or have anything to do with the PROBLEMS at M-E.

Guest guest

Personally, I'd rather see Crooks get it than Gallagher, becase Gallagher has an agenda, and kids coming up through the program (I smell another grand-daddy of a Sparent, trust me, my kid played for him, I've seen him in action, it's all about HIS KID, and he's wicked immature). But, I'd much rather see M-E go outside the school and pick a non-M-E person, who doesn't teach, parent or have anything to do with the PROBLEMS at M-E.

Well Crooks being there the longest probably deserves it. Let Gallagher be the assistant, he could take over when Crooks leaves. Hiring form outside you take your chances there -could go either way. Most district have the policy to hire teachers first I think thats only fair since they work for the district and it can aid in their retirement. Sparents definitely need to stay out!!

Guest Guest

AGREE!!

Guest Guest

AGREE!!

OH PLEASE!!!!I KNOW THIS IS A JOKE............

Archived