Republican Family values

Guest Dear old Dad

Guest Dear old Dad

To me family values policy is a policy that holds the family together.

A while back The republicans gave a tax break to two working parents, when the mom and the dad both work, and called it a family values tax break. I beg to differ.

This tax break encourages the mom to leave the home to go to work. The losers here are the children.

I am a father of two and my wife is a stay at home mom. How about a tax break for the working dad stay at home mom. That would be family values.

As far as I can see the republicans are no more family values than the democrats. They are all out for one thing, money.

So don't try and tell me one party is more moral than the other. because they have proven over and over that they are not.

A while back The republicans gave a tax break to two working parents, when the mom and the dad both work, and called it a family values tax break. I beg to differ.

This tax break encourages the mom to leave the home to go to work. The losers here are the children.

I am a father of two and my wife is a stay at home mom. How about a tax break for the working dad stay at home mom. That would be family values.

As far as I can see the republicans are no more family values than the democrats. They are all out for one thing, money.

So don't try and tell me one party is more moral than the other. because they have proven over and over that they are not.

The fact is the tax breaks given to married couples who both work are considerable. If the woman decides to go to work for the tax breaks, that's her choice. Sounds like you just don't like Bush, but he also gave you a tax cut. I'm sure you want those tax cuts like the one you got taken away by some liberal. That's how rational you people are! :wacko:

Guest Guest

True, true

Guest Guest

You don not know what you are talking about. I suspect you are simply a TROLL because you have your facts messed up. I am a working dad and my wife stays home with our 4 children. Thanks to Bush's tax cut, I pay next to nothing in federal income tax. Allowing me to keep more of my hard earned money would never happen under a Democrat administration. The Republicans, in this case, are without a doubt more family-friendly.

Archived