Why do lawyer wives of cheating Dems hang on

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

Many times when a woman is thinking about kicking out the loser she is married to, they don't because they are afraid of not being able to support themselves.

Well today we have the third example of a woman lawyer, married to a cheating husband and they "stand by their man". Let's just call them Tammy.

Tammy Clinton, Tammy Edwards and the newest member, Tammy Spitzer.

Are these women afraid that they can't make it on their own? Where is their self respect?

What is wrong with these women?

Guest Guest

I wonder if Mrs. Spitzer had any intention of running for Senate; to salve her conscience.

She might want to take a pointer or two from another woman scorned in a Democratic statehouse - Dina McGreevey.

Guest Guest

Huge sums of money were being tranferred into bank accounts.

No one was even looking into Spitzer….it was by accident that he was discovered.

The accounts were suspicious, used only once for a transfer.

He’ll be in prison. Now....... regarding his wife…I wouldn’t stand beside ANY man who did what he did! I felt sorry for her yesterday, but I’ve changed my mind.

I pity the children. Any self respecting woman would have walked OFF the stage.

She needs to get a backbone and leave his sorry arse.

Guest Guest
Or maybe not serious enough !

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

What part of those vows don't you understand? How would the wives not be taking it serious if they choose to stick by their husbands?

Seriously you are an idiot.

Guest Guest

Whether or not to stay with a spouse who has done what the Gov. has is a strictly personal decision.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If there are kids involved, as with the Spitzers, I'm sure the criteria for her changes the picture immensely.

Also, this scandal just broke yesterday. Who's to say what she will do once the dust has cleared? Maybe she made a deal with him to stay until all is settled, or their daughters are in college, etc.

You gotta feel for those girls, too. Imagine the busting they'll be getting in school.

Guest Guest

It’s always fascinating to see these guys at their mea culpa press conference with their wife at their side. No way my wife would be there. I’m sure she’d say something like “You’re on your own, buddy. And here’s my lawyer’s phone number. It’ll be popping up on your cell phone soon.”

Guest Guest

I hate when these men drag out their poor medicated wives. But that's what she gets for chasing and marrying a wealthy, powerful man. Screw her.

Guest Guest

The talk among the ladies in my office this morning was along the lines of ‘how could his wife stand up there’ … I then piped in, well thank G-D she did not have to choose to go on 60 minutes and sit there while he admitted to infidelity while he was still running for office, then a few years later parade herself and her daughter on national TV to pretty much do the same thing again … the silence was deafening.

Guest Guest
I hate when these men drag out their poor medicated wives. But that's what she gets for chasing and marrying a wealthy, powerful man. Screw her.

Either you know her personally, you're extremely jealous, or you're extremely bitter about something.

Guest Guest

If had married Elliot Spitzer, I wouldn’t have been standing there by his side like some kind of Step-Ford wife, and he wouldn’t be standing there either. He would be in an ICU unit.

Guest Guest

Hey kids, let's not forget he committed the crimes. She didn't.

Judge her all you want for sticking by him, but remember that you know absolutely nothing about their relationship or the family circumstances.

I think if you were in that position, you'd want a little slack and the room to make decisions about your personal life without the world rushing to judgement.

But then, hey, there I go using logic.

Guest Guest
Many times when a woman is thinking about kicking out the loser she is married to, they don't because they are afraid of not being able to support themselves.

Well today we have the third example of a woman lawyer, married to a cheating husband and they "stand by their man". Let's just call them Tammy.

Tammy Clinton, Tammy Edwards and the newest member, Tammy Spitzer.

Are these women afraid that they can't make it on their own? Where is their self respect?

What is wrong with these women?

they are what republicans claim to be.. religious.. divorce is not an option in marriage. divorce is for the weakest. these women, they are stronger than that. has nothing to do with self respect. if you believe in God, that is all you answer to. self respect is a human trait. not a godly trait.

Guest Guest
Hey kids, let's not forget he committed the crimes. She didn't.

Judge her all you want for sticking by him, but remember that you know absolutely nothing about their relationship or the family circumstances.

I think if you were in that position, you'd want a little slack and the room to make decisions about your personal life without the world rushing to judgement.

But then, hey, there I go using logic.

You're right. I'm sorry. When I stop and think about it, I would LOVE to be behind a podium with lights blasting at me and photographers snapping my picture and reporters shouting questions at me while my husband explains why he has been paying tens of thousands of dollars over five years or so for high-priced young hookers. Darn! Who wouldn't want that! How's that for logic?

Guest Guest
they are what republicans claim to be.. religious.. divorce is not an option in marriage. divorce is for the weakest. these women, they are stronger than that. has nothing to do with self respect. if you believe in God, that is all you answer to. self respect is a human trait. not a godly trait.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . Are you for real?????????????

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

What part of those vows don't you understand? How would the wives not be taking it serious if they choose to stick by their husbands?

Seriously you are an idiot.

I understand them perfectly ! I know I don't wear blinders and look at the ENTIRE picture, not just what is being reported. It's clear that something is going on where she is not upholding her ""To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part"" PART -- or he would not be doing what he was/is, now would he ???

You women think and act like they you are so goodie to-shoe and can do no wrong, you crack me up because you have not got a clue. You men, you think your wife is not doing the same thing ? LMAO, you are so dumb because your not thinking with the right head.

Women hide it better, but when a woman pushes her man off more and more (head-aches - time of month - what ever) your doing the things that cause men to do stupid things.

Men are not that smart, but they come up with some BS excuse. But odds are, your sitting there all t'd off at Spitz (and I am not defending him in no way, shape or manner) because of this ""To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part""

Remember, it takes 2 to tango. If your spouse won't, well, what happens then

BORING - OLD NEWS - Move on to something better like the drunk for a Mayor Binghamton has ....

Guest Guest
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . Are you for real?????????????
marriage isnt just a lifelong human relationship. its a contract with GOD. i wouldnt gather you could interpret this. not your fault.

Guest Guest
marriage isnt just a lifelong human relationship. its a contract with GOD. i wouldnt gather you could interpret this. not your fault.

You're right. Hillary has stayed "married" to Bill because of her contract with God.

It's got to be really frantic trying to avoid reality in that special world of yours!

Guest Guest

some people cope better than others. its human to go from marriage to divorce. its godly to hold your marriage higher than your selfish needs. marriage isnt about just one person. apparently you devalue vows when you are faced with a problem. some are able to forgive. if you cant forgive, you are incapable of being in a relationship, let alone a marriage. broken families are what kills religious and american values.

Archived