Was Ryan in Washington at the Same Time?

Guest Garo Kachadourian

Guest Garo Kachadourian

Was Ryan in Washington at the same time?

Yes I heard he was! I just got off the phone with Bob Joesph of WBNG disussing this with him. He was not aware Mayor Ryan was in Washington at the same time Gov. Arogant :rolleyes: Brain :unsure: Fart Spitzer was there!

Remember Gov. Spitzer's involvment in the Gambling raid here in Binghamton on Court Street, guess who by the way was giving information to Gov. Spitzer about the card game yes it's Mayor Matt Ryan who was trying to gain points with Gov. Spitzer. Why?

Their target was NY Senator Tom Libous in the sting whom Gov. Spitzer absolutely despises! The tool to get to the NY Senator was to be Republican County Chairman at the time was Anthony Capozzi who State Police tried to lien on to roll over on the Senator. But there was nothing to lien on!!!

Now remember (Common Sense) who had the power to bring in New York State Trooper's from outside our area for the raid that night, no local troopers.....none were included in the gambling raid! They were totally left out of the loop!

Sound amazing? It's a FACT! ;)

Actually, Garo, local troopers (if you want to call troopers from thne Sidney post) were involved in the raid.

Not sure what you consider "local," but that's a point of fact. For what it's worth.

Guest Guest
Actually, Garo, local troopers (if you want to call troopers from thne Sidney post) were involved in the raid.

Not sure what you consider "local," but that's a point of fact. For what it's worth.

I think he meant the Kirkwood Trooper station was not included in the raid. I'm sure to keep leaks of the raid and any connections to the games of their friends. Giving themm a heads up.

Guest Guest

Make sure you guys watch mayor ryan closely--esepcially from now on.

Spitzer is an angry guy with such a bad temper. He tried to hide his temper because it would be too dangerous for him politically if he goes off, you know like Ryan does! This is how trying to live the life of a politican manifest itself--buying hoes. So make sure you guys watch Matt Ryan. For the last 2 years hes been on his best behavior. Check to make sure he is not using the city money to do personal things, check his bank accounts, keep someone posted at his house all day to see who comes and who goes. Matt Ryan is not to be trusted leading this city. I am sure, there is no doubt in my mind that what happens to spitzer will be happening to mayor ryan and soon. He can't contain the criminal in him for too much longer. The only way you are going to see it is if you guys watch him closely.

Guest Seriously?
Make sure you guys watch mayor ryan closely--esepcially from now on.

Spitzer is an angry guy with such a bad temper. He tried to hide his temper because it would be too dangerous for him politically if he goes off, you know like Ryan does! This is how trying to live the life of a politican manifest itself--buying hoes. So make sure you guys watch Matt Ryan. For the last 2 years hes been on his best behavior. Check to make sure he is not using the city money to do personal things, check his bank accounts, keep someone posted at his house all day to see who comes and who goes. Matt Ryan is not to be trusted leading this city. I am sure, there is no doubt in my mind that what happens to spitzer will be happening to mayor ryan and soon. He can't contain the criminal in him for too much longer. The only way you are going to see it is if you guys watch him closely.

You are planning on obsessive stalking, but that's another issue, you must be unemployed. Are you people that desperate, really? So let's say that Ryan was in DC at the sme time as Spitzer: So what? You are in Binghamton at the same time as Ryan, so you also have a connection to Spitzer now. And that means that you solict prostitutes. Unbelievable.

Then you make this long shot connection and call Ryan a hypocrite for what Capozzi did? Are you serious? Let's say then that since Ryan was in Washington at the same time as Spitzer he is a hypocrite and therefore should not prosecute any crime that goes on in the city of Binghamton.

Guest Guest
You are planning on obsessive stalking, but that's another issue, you must be unemployed. Are you people that desperate, really? So let's say that Ryan was in DC at the sme time as Spitzer: So what? You are in Binghamton at the same time as Ryan, so you also have a connection to Spitzer now. And that means that you solict prostitutes. Unbelievable.

Then you make this long shot connection and call Ryan a hypocrite for what Capozzi did? Are you serious? Let's say then that since Ryan was in Washington at the same time as Spitzer he is a hypocrite and therefore should not prosecute any crime that goes on in the city of Binghamton.

Is obsessive stalking is what YOU call it, so be it! As long as they nab this guy in the long run--and I know they will, the end jsutifies the means

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure Tom Libous was not only in DC, but he was checked into the same hotel at the time. You should probably set up 24 hour surveillance on hm too.

Guest Guest

Libous was in the next room with a listening device - part of a complicated sting operation. His disguise included fish net stockings and high heels.

Guest Guest
I hate to put an end to any dis-information campaign...but 2/13/08 (the night Spitzer was in Washington...) was also the night of Mayor Ryan's State of the City Address...

This can be confirmed here: http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/library/pa...ity-Address.pdf

I don't like Ryan either.. but this is absolutely overboard.

That's what I've been trying to tell you. It was Libous all the time. He was dressed up like Ryan trying to frame him.

Guest Guest
I hate to put an end to any dis-information campaign...but 2/13/08 (the night Spitzer was in Washington...) was also the night of Mayor Ryan's State of the City Address...

This can be confirmed here: http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/library/pa...ity-Address.pdf

I don't like Ryan either.. but this is absolutely overboard.

the op did ask a question. he didn't state any facts!!!

Guest billy dee williams
Was Ryan in Washington at the same time?

Yes I heard he was! I just got off the phone with Bob Joesph of WBNG disussing this with him. He was not aware Mayor Ryan was in Washington at the same time Gov. Arogant :rolleyes: Brain :unsure: Fart Spitzer was there!

Remember Gov. Spitzer's involvment in the Gambling raid here in Binghamton on Court Street, guess who by the way was giving information to Gov. Spitzer about the card game yes it's Mayor Matt Ryan who was trying to gain points with Gov. Spitzer. Why?

Their target was NY Senator Tom Libous in the sting whom Gov. Spitzer absolutely despises! The tool to get to the NY Senator was to be Republican County Chairman at the time was Anthony Capozzi who State Police tried to lien on to roll over on the Senator. But there was nothing to lien on!!!

Now remember (Common Sense) who had the power to bring in New York State Trooper's from outside our area for the raid that night, no local troopers.....none were included in the gambling raid! They were totally left out of the loop!

who really cares loser!@!1!!

Sound amazing? It's a FACT! ;)

Archived