Can I Get Neighborhood Assemblies Meeting Minutes?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to know if I foil the City of Binghamton for the meeting minutes of The First Ward Neighborhood Assemblies meetings will they be accessible to me. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM represented by the City of Binghamton leading this group by the Mayor. All documents should be available to the public. They also use a Public funded Senior's Center at the taxpayers (lights & heat) expense.

Guest Guest

Yes those meetings are public, minutes of those meetings should be an open book for the public to see. Especially when Robert Weslar is present representing the City in that district!

If those minutes are not open for the public, I would wonder whats going on and how they can use a City taxpayer funded building?

Who's paying the bills (lights & Heat) for those meetings?

It's an interesting question? Is Citizen Action paying the bills if the City isn't?

Guest guest
Yes those meetings are public, minutes of those meetings should be an open book for the public to see. Especially when Robert Weslar is present representing the City in that district!

If those minutes are not open for the public, I would wonder whats going on and how they can use a City taxpayer funded building?

Who's paying the bills (lights & Heat) for those meetings?

It's an interesting question? Is Citizen Action paying the bills if the City isn't?

if your soooooooooooooooooooo interested, why not just come to a meeting, like garo did last nite????

Guest Guest
I would like to know if I foil the City of Binghamton for the meeting minutes of The First Ward Neighborhood Assemblies meetings will they be accessible to me. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM represented by the City of Binghamton leading this group by the Mayor. All documents should be available to the public. They also use a Public funded Senior's Center at the taxpayers (lights & heat) expense.

save yourself some time and troubne and just show up

Archived