SEX bad, Endless WAR good

Guest South Mouth

Guest South Mouth

You people make such a big deal over sex, and at the same time, most Bush supporters agree that we were lied to about why we went into Iraq and that is somehow ok because "we needed to go into Iraq" . We need bases in the middle east, we had to secure the oil before china did, ten years down the road you will see why, bla bla bla ext ext ext...............

The Bush supporters that stick to the republican talking points know inside that Bush fooled us all but will never admit it.

You people are evil and dangerous. You dress nice and drive nice cars and never witness war and death and blood first hand but you wear the blood on your hands.

You wear bumper stickers that say "Support the Troops" and "Freedom isn't free" yet you are the first ones to let my freedoms be taken away. You are very similar to the preWarII Germans.

Keep wearing your blinders and ear plugs.

Guest Guest
You people make such a big deal over sex, and at the same time, most Bush supporters agree that we were lied to about why we went into Iraq and that is somehow ok because "we needed to go into Iraq" . We need bases in the middle east, we had to secure the oil before china did, ten years down the road you will see why, bla bla bla ext ext ext...............

The Bush supporters that stick to the republican talking points know inside that Bush fooled us all but will never admit it.

You people are evil and dangerous. You dress nice and drive nice cars and never witness war and death and blood first hand but you wear the blood on your hands.

You wear bumper stickers that say "Support the Troops" and "Freedom isn't free" yet you are the first ones to let my freedoms be taken away. You are very similar to the preWarII Germans.

Your delusions are not reality.

Guest Guest

I suppose your boy Eliot Spitzer could have made the same argument and fought to stay in office instead of voluntarily resiging...but he didn't now, did he?

Guest Guest

You forgot to mention the the rich people that profit from war do not ever sign up. Neither do their children. It's 90 percent poor people fighting the war/.

Guest Guest
You forgot to mention the the rich people that profit from war do not ever sign up. Neither do their children. It's 90 percent poor people fighting the war/.
79% of the troops are democrats. 21% republican. 9% independent/non

Guest Guest

"You dress nice and drive nice cars and never witness war and death and blood first hand but you wear the blood on your hands. "

I wear a suit. I'm a bad person. Good logic, hippie. Please post your military resume.

Guest patriot

The President acted in America's best interest by removing the Taliban and the Hussein dictatorship in Iraq. His action was well informed and decisive. I appreciate his leadership.

Guest Guest
79% of the troops are democrats. 21% republican. 9% independent/non

Link, please. (Don't bother........you guys just make this stuff up as you go.)

Guest Guest

Leftist canard. Yet another, "oh, my, we've lost the war in Iraq and had better surrender" post.

Guest Guest
No the reality is fact - you choose to treat it as a delusion. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

I’d call you a complete idiot, but I suspect you’re not finished yet.

Guest Guest
The President acted in America's best interest by removing the Taliban and the Hussein dictatorship in Iraq. His action was well informed and decisive. I appreciate his leadership.

Removing the Taliban... agreed. The right action in the right place at the right time.

Removing Saddam....the wrong action......

Guest Guest
Had we done nothing at all we would be safer and better off than now. It was all done by hacks not experts

Betting against our troops is NEVER a winning issue.

Guest Guest
its not okay... he lied... impeach

What did "lie" about? I dare ya.

By the way.......what happened to those Articles of Impeachment that were promised for March?

Guest Guest

Hussein violated nato sanctions and crossed kuwait borders 17 times before we went to war the first time... Committed genocide on his own people 100's of thousands of kurds killed with chemical warfare (WMD)... Clinton, (one of 2 presidents to be impeached) halted the war. Left a killer in power and Wined and Dined the Taliban in the White house? Are you kidding me with your dillusions? Every major intelligence force in the world had intell that there were WMD in IRAQ? where is the Lie? Sure Clinton gave us cheap gas, but at what price. Selling our american soles to the devil and turning a blind eye to crimes agains humanity arent worth cheap gas to me. I'll pay the extra money at the pump to secure our freedom, and we do that by taking the fight to them! If Clinton finished the job in '92 we wouldnt be in this situation! Oh wait he just sent all the Middle class Jobs to mexico NAFTA ring a bell?

Archived