Tell us your Favorite Eliot Spitzer Joke

Guest Henny Youngman

Guest Henny Youngman

I'll start:

According to the FBI wiretap, they had the transcript, Gov. Spitzer was listed as Client No.9. No. 9? He's the governor, who were the eight guys in front of him? You'd think as governor, you'd at least get to go first.

This is the guy who vowed to clean up New York. But to be fair, he did bring prostitution to its knees one girl at a time.

Eliot Spitzer admitted publicly that he was involved in a prostitution ring, which means Hillary Clinton, now, only the second angriest wife in the state of New York.

Here's some great news, today they found the source of all global warming in America -- New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's pants

Guest Guest
I'll start:

According to the FBI wiretap, they had the transcript, Gov. Spitzer was listed as Client No.9. No. 9? He's the governor, who were the eight guys in front of him? You'd think as governor, you'd at least get to go first.

This is the guy who vowed to clean up New York. But to be fair, he did bring prostitution to its knees one girl at a time.

Eliot Spitzer admitted publicly that he was involved in a prostitution ring, which means Hillary Clinton, now, only the second angriest wife in the state of New York.

Here's some great news, today they found the source of all global warming in America -- New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's pants

You must have watched Leno last night.

Guest Guest
I'll start:

My friend once told me he was telling the truth :blink:

Guest slowpoke

I'll start:

According to the FBI wiretap, they had the transcript, Gov. Spitzer was listed as Client No.9. No. 9? Charlie Sheen was listed as clients 1-8.

Guest Chuck
I'll start:According to the FBI wiretap, they had the transcript, Gov. Spitzer was listed as Client No.9. No. 9? Charlie Sheen was listed as clients 1-8.

Chuck Norris is number 10 :D

Guest Guest

I need to hire a consultant and hold a summit to come up with a spitzer joke. Or, maybe I can steal a spitzer joke from another city?

[/quot

Brilliant new bumper sticker: Gorgeous Spitzer.

ooo I am so creative I think I must open an art gallery

Guest Guest
Actually it is really not a joke and is very sad for NY.

Actually, I did not vote for Spitzer. I think Paterson was a chump who Spitzer dragged with him everywhere he went. But I think he may actually be a good guy. I am willing to give him a chance.

Guest Guest
Very true. But the sadder part is that Spitzer is not the 1st & he wont be the last to get caught with his pants down. It depends if the press does or doesnt like you

The IRS opened the can-o-Spitz-worms when they started looking at suspicious money transfers.

Spitz certainly knew what the laws were, he helped write them. He knew how to not get caught.

Guest Miss Youman

Gee, Elliot, you missed my arabic tattoos.

I'm Al Qaeda.

Sorry honey.

Got ya !

Signed,

Miss Dupre (or whatever my alias is today)

LOL!!

Guest BC Voice of Reason

Heard this on Conan, and thought it was pretty good:

Because Eliot Spitzer is resigning as Governor of New York, that means Hillary Clinton has lost another superdelegate. On the bright side: Bill Clinton has gained a super wing man.

Guest Guest
I don't get it. :unsure:

A governer is a thing used to make sure a vehicle doesn't exceed a certain speed. Some rentals have them built in as well as some moving trucks and stuff of that nature. I'm pretty sure you can burn one out if you want to speed bad enough.

Archived