economic stimulus idea

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was sitting here lamenting all the energy that's being wasted over Spitzer's demise, and I asked myself, what good can come of this? Just like one of those self-help tapes, I said, how can I turn this into something positive?

Well, the answer hit me right about the time my thoughts were drifting back to what a hooker's gotta do to be worth the kind of money Elliot was shelling out, our town needs a high class prostitution service to attract all these rich and powerful guys. That Ed guy could run it out of that hotel he keeps asking about downtown. I will audition the girls to make sure they're worth the money. There's gotta be at least 8 of them left out there. If we could steal half of those clients, that would be $320,000 a year coming into the city.

Barb Fiala now owes me $175,000 for the consulting services rendered. Where do I collect?

Guest Uh-Yeah

My question is, apparently there was something that prostitue would NOT do for the $4,300. What kind of Freak is Spitzer anyway and what was he asking her to do??? :unsure:

Guest Guest
My question is, apparently there was something that prostitue would NOT do for the $4,300. What kind of Freak is Spitzer anyway and what was he asking her to do??? :unsure:

This will probably come out in the near future! How factual - who knows! Maybe something really weird and or disgusting????

Guest Guest
This will probably come out in the near future! How factual - who knows! Maybe something really weird and or disgusting????

oprah's producers have probably already booked her on the show.

Guest Guest

I was sitting here lamenting all the energy that's being wasted over Spitzer's demise, and I asked myself, what good can come of this? Just like one of those self-help tapes, I said, how can I turn this into something positive?

Well, the answer hit me right about the time my thoughts were drifting back to what a hooker's gotta do to be worth the kind of money Elliot was shelling out, our town needs a high class prostitution service to attract all these rich and powerful guys. That Ed guy could run it out of that hotel he keeps asking about downtown. I will audition the girls to make sure they're worth the money. There's gotta be at least 8 of them left out there. If we could steal half of those clients, that would be $320,000 a year coming into the city.

Barb Fiala now owes me $175,000 for the consulting services rendered. Where do I collect?

LMAO!!!!! Classic! :lol:

Archived