Matt Ryan Should be Governor!!!

Guest New Governor

Guest Guest

If cheerleader GW Bushpilot can be a 2 term president and take us from 3 trillion dollars in surplus to HUGE DEFICETS to burden our grandchildren and great grand children... Then why not President Matt Ryan!!

If cheerleader GW Bushpilot can be a 2 term president and take us from 3 trillion dollars in surplus to HUGE DEFICETS to burden our grandchildren and great grand children... Then why not President Matt Ryan!!

:blink::blink::blink: ................................................................... Sounds Perfect :rolleyes:

Guest Richard
I think Matt Ryan is doing a stand up job with Binghamton and should be New York's next governor B)

I'm all for it, let the rest of NY suffer rather than just Binghamton!

Guest Guest
Sure, he'd make a great President :D Start off small then go big!!!

If george bush proved one thing - it is that anyone can become president

Guest Guest

ryan's public speaking skills are even worse than Bush's....I didn't think anyone could be worse than Bush, but then i heard marblemouth ryan speak....er...I mean babble.

Guest Guest
DELETED

You know, there really is no call for these kinds of posts here.

Some of us try to actually discuss things intelligently, and you dirty this place up with your infantile rants.

I've noticed that this sort of post proliferates late afternoon/early evening, so I'm guessing you're a schoolkid.

Go write a blog and send your online buddies a link. They'll appreciate your juvenile humor.

It's pretty much lost here.

Guest Matt R
You know, there really is no call for these kinds of posts here.

Some of us try to actually discuss things intelligently, and you dirty this place up with your infantile rants.

I've noticed that this sort of post proliferates late afternoon/early evening, so I'm guessing you're a schoolkid.

Go write a blog and send your online buddies a link. They'll appreciate your juvenile humor.

It's pretty much lost here.

What was there I never got a chance to see it? It was deleted before I could see it.

Guest Obama 08
I think Matt Ryan is doing a stand up job with Binghamton and should be New York's next governor B)

Wow I think that's the worst thing anyone has ever said on the internet :blink:

Archived