Varsity Softball

Guest Guest

Good Luck to all the girls in the area..Several great teams around - particularly Binghamton and CV.

Binghamton will be the dominate team for years to come with Cook as the head coach. Under Seeborg they were terrible but now they have the best. SV will never win again with their lame coaches.

Guest Guest
Binghamton will be the dominate team for years to come with Cook as the head coach. Under Seeborg they were terrible but now they have the best. SV will never win again with their lame coaches.

Didn't SV win the States last year with these new coaches!!!!

Guest SBMOM

THere is more to Softball than coaching. I admit they may be a strong team, providing there are TALENTED and DEDICATED players for the Coach to teach. As I said - there are several stong TEAMS (keyword)...anyway - do not want to get in a coach or payer bashing debate - just wanted to wish all the girls a great season.

Guest guest
Who will win divisions? STAC? MAC? IAC?

How about sectionals?

Class AA

Class A

Class B

Class C

Class D

GO Lady Warriors - CV!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Dale,

how nice to hear from you again!

Windsor will be better than you think and I am not sure that Binghamton is beter than U-E, HH, or CV. Windsor could challenge CV in the B. AA is up for grabs with the 3 teams above. A should be M-E with a challenge from Corning West. Afton has to be the D favorite. SCC has alot of questions to answer, but likely the C fav.

Guest Guest
Windsor will be better than you think and I am not sure that Binghamton is beter than U-E, HH, or CV. Windsor could challenge CV in the B. AA is up for grabs with the 3 teams above. A should be M-E with a challenge from Corning West. Afton has to be the D favorite. SCC has alot of questions to answer, but likely the C fav.

How many pitchers will windsor have this year???

Guest Saberland

You are correct, Binghamton is not better then U.E., HH or CV, BUT, by the time the season is over Binghamton will have the best team because coach Cook is the best coach by far, He will outwork and outhink those other coaches and Binghamton will have the titles despite not having the best talent.

Guest anonymous

everyone is doubting seton's ability this year due to their loss last year of 4 seniors, one being an all conference pitcher. no matter what they have lost, they will still dominate.

Guest goldenbears

No one has said anything about the Bears?? They were in the Sectional final last year against Binghamton lost in a close game and the coaching is very good. They last 2 starters from last years game can you say dark horse and no respect!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Vestal doesn't have Melisa Blakney to pitch any more. Also they only have a few players that play travel ball....in other word, they don't have much of a program

Guest svfan2008
You are correct, Binghamton is not better then U.E., HH or CV, BUT, by the time the season is over Binghamton will have the best team because coach Cook is the best coach by far, He will outwork and outhink those other coaches and Binghamton will have the titles despite not having the best talent.

I agree with with my fellow sabrefan

Guest Guest
I agree with with my fellow sabrefan

First while at SV you should have learned how to spell SABER the right way. Second if you are a fan of SV you should know what Dale did to the school and team last season and how petty the man is. Dale has a knowledge of the game that is top notch, but coaching also includes personal dealings with players and other, at which he fails miserably. I lost any and all respect for the man after his actions towards the SV players who had never done anything but show him respect.

Guest svfan2008
First while at SV you should have learned how to spell SABER the right way. Second if you are a fan of SV you should know what Dale did to the school and team last season and how petty the man is. Dale has a knowledge of the game that is top notch, but coaching also includes personal dealings with players and other, at which he fails miserably. I lost any and all respect for the man after his actions towards the SV players who had never done anything but show him respect.

OK ... I agree with you also but I still agree with Saberland

Guest Guesto1
How many pitchers will windsor have this year???

I think Windsor will have 2 pitchers.

They will have Meghan Tucker (senior) and Kara Martin (Freshman)

~+~

Guest Guest

I think Windsor will have 2 pitchers.

They will have Meghan Tucker (senior) and Kara Martin (Freshman)

Also Lesely Dempsey (Freshman)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

CHENANGO VALLEY..This year alone they have dani koltz, shannon kane, sierra sheehan, and demetra kermidas ALL GOING TO A DIVISION 1 COLLEGE.

@

Guest SBMOM
CHENANGO VALLEY..This year alone they have dani koltz, shannon kane, sierra sheehan, and demetra kermidas ALL GOING TO A DIVISION 1 COLLEGE.

@

Dani, Shannon, and Demetra are juniors - are you sure about your info? Have they signed Letters?

Regardless - CV will be a team an awesome team this year...Good Luck girls....

Archived