Marriages ruined by drugs

Guest Ticked off soon to be ex

Guest Ticked off soon to be ex

Just a question for anyone who feels up to answering.

How many of you have been affected by a spouse who uses/has used/is using drugs?

I have been married a long time and recently discovered my spouse used crack.

Nice.

I had no idea how bad drugs are ruining lives locally.

AND I have MANY names of the big "so called" dealers as well.......

Thanks to them, my marriage is over.

This is the most disturbing part of the entire post. The fact that you'd blame anyone but your husband is pathetic.

No, I completely blame my WIFE. Why you would think it was a husband worries me!

I just feel that drugs are too easily accessible. That's all.

Guest crazy detector
Whats disturbing about this post is that I have 2 friends going through a very similar (almost exact) situation.

Wonder if the group of users were all together!!!

yes, drugs and drug dealers are ruining these marriages. they were probably great marriages until the drug dealers broke the door down and forced people to use drugs. i guess when you can't look rationally at your marriage, drugs are a good excuse. that's why everybody who doesn't do drugs have perfect marriages. if i was married to you idiots, i would probably use drugs too.

Guest Guest

How many of you have been affected by a spouse who uses/has used/is using drugs?

Nice.

My wife got addicted to Oxycoytin. It was prescribed by her doctor, but it is very addictive stuff. She went into rehab for this and met more druggies than you can imagine. She came out of outpatient rehab on crack thanks to her new "friends"... She ended up going to Marworth in PA where she got much needed help and is clean for over 3 years now. It;s a tough road, but if you love her you'll at least start down it. God Bless!

Guest crazy detector
My wife got addicted to Oxycoytin. It was prescribed by her doctor, but it is very addictive stuff. She went into rehab for this and met more druggies than you can imagine. She came out of outpatient rehab on crack thanks to her new "friends"... She ended up going to Marworth in PA where she got much needed help and is clean for over 3 years now. It;s a tough road, but if you love her you'll at least start down it. God Bless!

i'm glad she's doing well. but to say it was her "friends" fault she smoked crack is both irresponsible and dangerous to her recovery. that is denial. she smoked crack. nobody held her down to do it. if you don't take ownership for your actions you will never have a successful long term recovery. harsh, but true.

i'm glad she's doing well. but to say it was her "friends" fault she smoked crack is both irresponsible and dangerous to her recovery. that is denial. she smoked crack. nobody held her down to do it. if you don't take ownership for your actions you will never have a successful long term recovery. harsh, but true.

Well said!!!!

Nice.

You cannot blame the drug dealer...your spouse made a choice he/she used it. There must be a reason for the use other than addiction. (Depression is a big one) I too, was married for many years to someone who was addicted to a drug. He lost jobs because of this and accidents on the jobs would happen which led to drug testing and termination followed. He always told me it was my fault, I stressed him along with our children. Funny he use to smoke pot before I met him and I never knew how addicting the drug could be. He was as nice to me and the kids when he was smoking it. If you have names of the "so called" drug dealers turn them in. You might be doing someone a favor. Now that I'm divorced...my ex still smokes it. Funny how me and kids use to stress him, we aren't around. LOL Get help you will need it.

Archived