Lupardo's Buddy Spitzer

Guest NYC

Isn't it amazing how Donna Lupardo was constantly bragging about how close she was to Spitzer and now she's "so disappointed."

Well, as a taxpayer, I'm disappointed in her terrible choice of friends.

There's an ole saying, you lie with fleas, you get fleas. Donna, how can we trust you ever again?

She should resign along with her pal. Immediately.

Guest bruno
Isn't it amazing how Donna Lupardo was constantly bragging about how close she was to Spitzer and now she's "so disappointed."

There's an ole saying, you lie with fleas, you get fleas. Donna, how can we trust you ever again?

you're right. she should have known the married governor was having sex with prostitutes in private. she obviously doesn't have the keen senses that you possess. she should really take a good hard look at herself. i say jail time for her would be appropriate, 10yrs or more. thanks for opening our eyes with your brilliant ideas.

Guest Guest

The saying is "you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

Guest Guest

Actually the saying is..."you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas"...but I digress.

Guest Sandy

No doubt we can no probobly count on "Our Senator" to maybe be seen with his wife once in a while.Maybe he will take her out this year,wonders never cease for publicity.Since he does not have any photos of him being with her he may want one for the records just to be safe and then back to her $120,000 ten year sentence away from him.

Guest in the know
you're right. she should have known the married governor was having sex with prostitutes in private. she obviously doesn't have the keen senses that you possess. she should really take a good hard look at herself. i say jail time for her would be appropriate, 10yrs or more. thanks for opening our eyes with your brilliant ideas.

If she had consulted Phil Jordan she would have known! He told us about this months ago. He also told us where Silda misplaced her favorite ring and that we will all get pregnant.

Guest bruno
Will Donna be giving back all that money Spitzer raised for her?

genius, spitzer was AG when lupardo won. he didn't raise any money for her. please stop posting. you're embarrasing yourself.

Archived