uh...oh...did you see the news on chenango valley????

Guest guest

Guest Guest
5 employees are going to lose there jobs unless they get a one way deal for retirement pay

big DELETED deal, who gives a hoot. i thought this would actually be newsworthy

Guest guest

big DELETED deal, who gives a hoot. i thought this would actually be newsworthy

[/quote

Teachers losing their jobs, and programs being cut in the district is of great concern to many residents of our area. This is a great topic for this board, unless your only interested in the juvenile garbage that a few folks choose to post.

Guest Guest

It's time for some of the long in the tooth teachers to take their generous pensions and ride off into the sunset. They should think back and allow for some of the younger certs to get their turn as happened when they were first looking for teacher positions. It's also time to stop this insane focus on athletics. You can rest assured that none of those losing their jobs are coaches of a CV sports team.

Guest Guest

Comment from a reader in PressConnects: The margin of this story is going way off track....How did this start?...in the CV Accounting office...( School Business Executive,Frank Slocum)...who just put in his letter to resign on March 19th...when he came up 1/2 million short miscounting the budget. So it appears to me that the blunt is once again thrown at the teachers for someone else's mistakes. Jobs are lost, education is cut and the superintendents solution is to save money on the things that count....like the teachers jobs. Education is the key to success. To short change the students is a disgrace to their future and the country's future. This is the real story of what happened at CV School. Now the superintendent has to make the responsible and proper decisions, instead of looking for a simple solution.

Posted by: Thefacts08 on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Archived