The Genius GWB gets it right again....

Guest P. Greenspan

Guest P. Greenspan

http://news.aol.com/?feature=20080314114309990002

With gas prices hitting record highs, the housing market in a slump and the financial markets jittery, President Bush concedes the country is "obviously going through a tough time."

What a genius.....still. He sure has his finger on the pulse of America.

It's nice to know he's always ahead of the game. Like when he informed us a few years ago that "America is addicted to oil."

I would never have known that if not for his Pearls of Wisdom.

Now, after 90% of American economists declared two months ago that we're either in or headed for a recession, he comes out with this gem.

I'm beginning to think his Philosophy of Life is "If you don't acknowledge it, it can't be true." Sort of like the bombs still going off in the streets of Baghdad.

He's been behind the realities on the ground in Iraq by about 6 months since the day he invaded. I guess it only makes sense that he'd be 6 months behind on our own economy, even though, as Leader of the Free World, he should have at his disposal the best minds in America.

Damn, I just realized what I typed. Now I have to go stop laughing.

Guest Guest

With gas prices hitting record highs, the housing market in a slump and the financial markets jittery, President Bush concedes the country is "obviously going through a tough time."

It's nice to know he's always ahead of the game. Like when he informed us a few years ago that "America is addicted to oil."

Now, after 90% of American economists declared two months ago that we're either in or headed for a recession, he comes out with this gem.

I'm beginning to think his Philosophy of Life is "If you don't acknowledge it, it can't be true." Sort of like the bombs still going off in the streets of Baghdad.

He's been behind the realities on the ground in Iraq by about 6 months since the day he invaded. I guess it only makes sense that he'd be 6 months behind on our own economy, even though, as Leader of the Free World, he should have at his disposal the best minds in America.

I'm still waiting for all of those Democratic Party bills that are supposed to help the economy.

*crickets*

I guess its more fun to bash Bush. No wonder Congress' approval ratings are much lower than Bush's.

Guest Guest
I'm still waiting for all of those Democratic Party bills that are supposed to help the economy.

*crickets*

I guess its more fun to bash Bush. No wonder Congress' approval ratings are much lower than Bush's.

Post a criticism of GWB, and his defenders trip over themselves to deflect blame.

Typical.

In 20 years, when schoolkids are reading about GWB's Presidency, their history books will teach them about the unending debacle in Iraq (to be known as "the Bush War in Iraq"), how it nearly bankrupted the US, and the horrendous economy that he left when his second term was over.

The good news for you: the mishandling of the Katrina disaster by FEMA will be merely a footnote.

Overall, he'll be portrayed as a "nice man" but one of the most inept Presidents ever.

Guest Guest

*crickets*

\Keep looking - they are there

Guest Guest
Post a criticism of GWB, and his defenders trip over themselves to deflect blame.

Typical.

In 20 years, when schoolkids are reading about GWB's Presidency, their history books will teach them about the unending debacle in Iraq (to be known as "the Bush War in Iraq"), how it nearly bankrupted the US, and the horrendous economy that he left when his second term was over.

The good news for you: the mishandling of the Katrina disaster by FEMA will be merely a footnote.

Overall, he'll be portrayed as a "nice man" but one of the most inept Presidents ever.

In 20 years there will be middle schools named after George Bush for beginning the transformation of the Middle East.

As for Katrina.......the people of Louisiana realize that Democratic corruption and incompetence has been the main source of their woes. That's why they recently elected a Republican governor.

Guest Guest
In 20 years there will be middle schools named after George Bush for beginning the transformation of the Middle East.

As for Katrina.......the people of Louisiana realize that Democratic corruption and incompetence has been the main source of their woes. That's why they recently elected a Republican governor.

the west has been trying to "transform" the middle east for around 2000 years or so.

unsuccesfully I might add

Guest Guest

that is why he fired brownie - the dems messed up?

Typical.

Only if the Communist Party is writing those books,any piece of literature written by a Demo should be in the fiction section,if we are lucky Obama will become President and change the U.S flag to the Communist one he's got hanging in his campaign office,the guy doesn't even fly the U.S flag for show.

Guest Guest
Only if the Communist Party is writing those books,any piece of literature written by a Demo should be in the fiction section,if we are lucky Obama will become President and change the U.S flag to the Communist one he's got hanging in his campaign office,the guy doesn't even fly the U.S flag for show.

and yet another whackjob is heard from

Guest Guest

Now THAT is some funny stuff.

You must be one of them there Conservative Religious Right whack jobs who are looking forward to Armageddon......like Rummy, Cheney and the Decider in Chief.

god almighty....I thought you were dead.

Guest Guest
that is why he fired brownie - the dems messed up?

The state of Mississippi has recovered nicely from Katrina. But then again, Mississippi has a Republican state government. The citizens of Louisiana evidently do not blame "Brownie". Those closest to the situation understand the situation.

Give your BDS a rest for one day.

Why,did I hurt your feelings,and your not some cool gif picture guy either I know about your ytmnd picture stash,where you and gay guestinger get your exclusive photos.

I don't believe I ever classified myself as a "cool gif picture guy". LOL..whatever that means.

I'm glad you browse the Internet looking for people on the forum pages....hmmmm, sounds a tad fishy....and you call guy gustinger gay...

anyway...I digress....still wish you were deceased though.

Guest Guest
The state of Mississippi has recovered nicely from Katrina. But then again, Mississippi has a Republican state government. The citizens of Louisiana evidently do not blame "Brownie". Those closest to the situation understand the situation.

Give your BDS a rest for one day.

Yeah Brown didn't screw up.

He just.......resigned for no reason. I heard he got one of those highly coveted, high paying Equestrian Association management jobs.

GWB hired an idiot to run FEMA. When the idiot fell down and failed, who should we hold accountable....his Mommy?

Guest brownie defender
Yeah Brown didn't screw up.

He just.......resigned for no reason. I heard he got one of those highly coveted, high paying Equestrian Association management jobs.

GWB hired an idiot to run FEMA. When the idiot fell down and failed, who should we hold accountable....his Mommy?

actually, i blamed brownie at first. he turned out to be the fall guy. i viewed tapes and read transcripts of brownie trying to convey to george and chertoff (the most incompetent human alive) that this was going to be 100 times worse than expected. weather experts said this and that the levees would most likely to go. brownie was begging for extra help. he was ignored. in one video conference, brownie gave them a 30 minute presentation. bush and chertoff looked like they were sleeping and neither one asked a single question. so i agree that brownie wasn't qualified for his job, but at least he tried. his bosses were worthless. it's a shame the national guard wasn't available, but they were busy turning iraq into a democracy.

Guest Guest

Hey Bill, what time do you have to be in work tonight????

You cleaning the cafeiteria tonight or are you working on the classrooms??? I heard next week we switch of again think you got toilets starting monday night. OK see you I'll stop and pick us up some grubb from mcdonalds on my way in tonight your pal. OTIS.

OHH CRAP!!!!!!!! sorry bill thought this was e-mail :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest

All the Repub books are in the section titled how to make the rich richer. Unfortunately the flag bush flies at home is not the American flag it's the Exxon flag.

Guest Guest

This is a preview as to what the Neo-Con's "Swift Boat" type hatchet attacks against Obama are going to look like!!!!

Guest Guest
This is a preview as to what the Neo-Con's "Swift Boat" type hatchet attacks against Obama are going to look like!!!!

Aint they silly?

Calling other people "communists" went out of fashion even before the USSR disbanded in 1989.

It is soooooooo 60's.

Guest Guest
Now THAT is some funny stuff.

You must be one of them there Conservative Religious Right whack jobs who are looking forward to Armageddon......like Rummy, Cheney and the Decider in Chief.

What size shoe do you wear??????????

For the time being would love to shove it up your @$$ and when the time comes we can watch you stick it in your mouth you fool.

And yes I do remember you from when you tried telling us the same $h(^ about Ronald Reagan And as was the case then to shall be the case about Bush.

Never trust a liberal to do the work of a MAN.

Guest Guest
What size shoe do you wear??????????

For the time being would love to shove it up your @$$ and when the time comes we can watch you stick it in your mouth you fool.

And yes I do remember you from when you tried telling us the same $h(^ about Ronald Reagan And as was the case then to shall be the case about Bush.

Never trust a liberal to do the work of a MAN.

I don't normally reply to Internet Tough Guys.

You are a moron.

Archived