Louie G.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Did you see in the paper today? He starts on Monday on 104. Where I live, I can't hear the station. Another station comes in and drowns it out but I can get it in the car. I will have to tune in. I hope they play better music. It's been horrible lately or is it just what is out that is terrible?

Guest Guest
Did you see in the paper today? He starts on Monday on 104. Where I live, I can't hear the station. Another station comes in and drowns it out but I can get it in the car. I will have to tune in. I hope they play better music. It's been horrible lately or is it just what is out that is terrible?

What do you consider "horrible"?

Guest Guest
What do you consider "horrible"?

I did not make that statement but would like to comment. We loved the station. We always had it on at work. I listened all the time. It WAS a great station. Something happened to it a year or so ago. We don't listen to it at work anymore and I stopped also. We got satellite radio because the station just went really bad. They played basically todays music and now or recently, because I rarely listen, they play too many old songs. Stuff that my grandmother would like. I might be exaggerating on that point but I am a woman...I just turned 39 and there is no station in Binghamton that plays just recent music anymore. It's a real shame. Just from talking to friends I think a lot of 104's listeners have gone the way of satellite. They have almost forced listeners to leave. Louie G, I listened once in a while but without great music to go along with him, why listen to him? Just some opinions of a frustrated Binghamton listener who has migrated to satellite. Sorry!!

Archived