How Women spend 3-4 years of their life

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Women spend 3-4 years of their life getting themselves ready to leave the house!

Liberated?

I think not!

Women need to burn their makeup kits and hairspray bottles. The problem is they, and we, have come to expect that when they leave the house, that is what they really look like. It's nothing short of delusional!!! It proves the insanity of our society. Everyone willingly subscribes to the delusion.

Women spend 3-4 years of their life getting themselves ready to leave the house!

Liberated?

I think not!

Women need to burn their makeup kits and hairspray bottles. The problem is they, and we, have come to expect that when they leave the house, that is what they really look like. It's nothing short of delusional!!! It proves the insanity of our society. Everyone willingly subscribes to the delusion.

sounds like she must have made you late for something eh? i got no problem with my woman jazzin herself up for a nite out. especially when i know i get to take her home later. yeehaw! i miss big hair.

Liberated?

I think not!

it's a woman's duty to keep up her looks for men in general. that's why god put them on the earth. i think mandatory breast enhancement should be enforced as well. as far as men go, we get to let ourselves go and turn into disgusting fat pigs, like myself. it's just the way it works.

Guest Guest

Liberated?

I think not!

Delusional?? Trust me, men know what to expect when they open their eyes in the morning, just as the women do. While I like what women do to make themselves more attractive, I do feel that many overdo it... some WAY over!

Women do this for the same reason men shave their faces or comb their hair,ect.

Whats insane in our society is too numerous to list but you example is not one of them.

Delusional?? Trust me, men know what to expect when they open their eyes in the morning, just as the women do. While I like what women do to make themselves more attractive, I do feel that many overdo it... some WAY over!

Women do this for the same reason men shave their faces or comb their hair,ect.

Whats insane in our society is too numerous to list but you example is not one of them.

Two thumbs up for Victoria Secrets. Love the way the ladies look. I think it shows that they have pride in themselves. What ever happened to Spandex?

Archived