AM I GAY?

Guest stumped

Guest stumped

I do not think i want be physical with them- just think some men are attractive thats all. have always felt this way. happily married with two kids.

Guest Guest
I do not think i want be physical with them- just think some men are attractive thats all. have always felt this way. happily married with two kids.

we are all alot more bisexual than people think

Guest Guest
DUDE

YOU ARE GAY

Guest Guest

Doesnt mean your gay. I'm bored with my husband and have been finding other women extremely more exciting to me to look at, to talk to..I think its just a boredom thing when your significant other isnt living up to the certain expectations. Plus I'm starting to hate men in general, so maybe I am starting to turn gay?

Guest Guest
Doesnt mean your gay. I'm bored with my husband and have been finding other women extremely more exciting to me to look at, to talk to..I think its just a boredom thing when your significant other isnt living up to the certain expectations. Plus I'm starting to hate men in general, so maybe I am starting to turn gay?

that's hooootttt

Guest Guest

Congrats, Zippy finally came out of the closet!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

That just means you're turning 40.

Guest Guest

i'd pay to watch, assuming you and your significant other were good looking

Guest chain

Think of it as a continuum; a gradual transition from one condition, to a different condition, without any abrupt changes. Gay is on one end and straight is on the other end. There are many variations in between. One of these variations is what you have described.

Guest gay experience

i can relate- i am a man who has had one experience with a man for curiosity reasons- in college- same as you attraction thing going on. it was fun but i like women alot moe physically. i am married also. i do not consider myself gay. my wife knows what i did and she is ok with it.

Guest Guest

Is my husband bi or gay if he wants it in my "exit only" area? Thats the only place he will put "it" when HE wants it. He doesnt care about the rest of my physical features but that particular area. Kind of grosses me out, but if I can get him to STFU...I'll let him do it. Insight please.

Guest greek
Is my husband bi or gay if he wants it in my "exit only" area? Thats the only place he will put "it" when HE wants it. He doesnt care about the rest of my physical features but that particular area. Kind of grosses me out, but if I can get him to STFU...I'll let him do it. Insight please.

Being a man- the exit only area -women- is a more tight fit which can create a more pleasurable sexual episode. I do not think he is gay, but there is always that possiblity. Comparison- oral sex if a man can give himself oral sex does that mean he is gay? no

Guest eharmony

don't worry. alot of men found liberace to be attractive. it's perfectly normal. just last week i sat outside boy george's house overnight. you and i sound like we have a lot in common.

Guest Guest
Ha! I will be in 10 years!

That's not good. If you're only 30 and hating men, it'll be a long, hard life for you.

Most women don't get embittered until they're 40 +.

Guest Guest
Being a man- the exit only area -women- is a more tight fit which can create a more pleasurable sexual episode. I do not think he is gay, but there is always that possiblity. Comparison- oral sex if a man can give himself oral sex does that mean he is gay? no

Of course a man cant give himself oral, they arent that flexible in the first place. What I'm asking, is when he has a female body, 36C boobs, 24 waist, perfect looking woman, why does he focus on that one area all of the time? Theres no attraction to the rest of my body but that one particular area. If it was the "tight fit" thing, I could drill a hole in a peach, and I dont think he would know the difference. IDK, I just think its gay in a way.

Guest eharmony
Of course a man cant give himself oral, they arent that flexible in the first place. What I'm asking, is when he has a female body, 36C boobs, 24 waist, perfect looking woman, why does he focus on that one area all of the time? Theres no attraction to the rest of my body but that one particular area. If it was the "tight fit" thing, I could drill a hole in a peach, and I dont think he would know the difference. IDK, I just think its gay in a way.

this one is easy. i am a man, although after reading this topic i'm not so sure. i don't date and am frustrated with women.(feel free to insult me). that being said, there is NO WAY i would EVER find a man physically attractive. that doesn't mean i can't recognize a handsome man, but that's where it ends. men are hairy, smelly and disgusting. women are normally pretty in many ways and look better with age.

what part of the body are you talking about? obviously all men notice a woman's body. once you get through that the most attractive things in a women are her hair, face, personality and compassion. too bad there aren't any like that out there.

Archived