CYO Finals

Guest Coach K

Guest Coach K

The CYO regular season championships are this weekend.

JV: St. Thomas vs. St. Joseph's

Varsity: St. Pats vs. the winner of Joes & Ambrose

any predictions?

st. joes will win jv

Absolutely not. I've seen both teams play (actually reffed both teams) St. Thomas is way too athletic for St. Joes, way too fast. Thomas will win by around 15(maybe more if the coach doesn't sub). Joes is good, but good in the West in average in the East. St. Mary's beat Joes this year, and Mary's is a .500 team in the East.

Absolutely not. I've seen both teams play (actually reffed both teams) St. Thomas is way too athletic for St. Joes, way too fast. Thomas will win by around 15(maybe more if the coach doesn't sub). Joes is good, but good in the West in average in the East. St. Mary's beat Joes this year, and Mary's is a .500 team in the East.
St. Marys is a better team than thier record shows they beat Thomas in thier first meeting and lost by five in the second. Thomas will probably win though.

Guest Guest 2
St. Marys is a better team than thier record shows they beat Thomas in thier first meeting and lost by five in the second. Thomas will probably win though.

St Marys rocks and I think they could win the Post season tournament

what happend to st johns at st marys a few years ago both were the power houses around nobody could beat either when rick pace coached st marys the st johns st marys games were awesome especially the championship game they played..why arn't either teams very good anymore i guess is my question

what happend to st johns at st marys a few years ago both were the power houses around nobody could beat either when rick pace coached st marys the st johns st marys games were awesome especially the championship game they played..why arn't either teams very good anymore i guess is my question
That was grammer school, most of the st. mary's players are playing for SV varsity now

alot of st marys kids are on sv and alot of st johns kids are on seton

looks like st. joes won coach

That was grammer school, most of the st. mary's players are playing for SV varsity now

A lot of the St. Mary's kids are still in Grammar School, but their playing eligibility has run out.

And... Rick Pace is still an absolute complete mororn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of the St. Mary's kids are still in Grammar School, but their playing eligibility has run out.

And... Rick Pace is still an absolute complete mororn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm assuming you meant "moron"

What... you don't like loud obnoxious short guys with a huge Napolean complex? Weird. :-)

Archived