Victim Dies from Griswald St. Shooting Incident

Guest BCVoice Reporter

Guest BCVoice Reporter

The Shooter succeded now it's murder. The victim passed away at the hospital from his wound, he lost alot of blood and was fighting for his life last night while doctors were trying to save him. The suspect is being hunted for this shooting but now it's murder.

The Shooter succeded now it's murder. The victim passed away at the hospital from his wound, he lost alot of blood and was fighting for his life last night while doctors were trying to save him. The suspect is being hunted for this shooting but now it's murder.

If this is correct, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. bluerose.gif

Guest BCvoice Reporter

The Press mentioned a name but would not confirm his idenity, but someone from the hospital has told BCV he didn't survive.

Guest Guest
If this is correct, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. bluerose.gif

Yea!!!!! And also to the people that will now have to look elsewhere to buy drugs.........

Guest Guest
Yea!!!!! And also to the people that will now have to look elsewhere to buy drugs.........

That is COLD!!!!

Possibly true, none the less Cold.

Guest Guest

And lets not forget all of his friends that stood by him..... In line to collect his welfare check!!!!!

Guest Guest
That is COLD!!!!

Possibly true, none the less Cold.

Yea it may be COLD, but im sure its true. Now the press will paint a nice picture of how nice this black man was and what a Wonderful Father he was. Give me a break. He probably had a gun in his hand when they found him bleeding in the street. Just another NY City scum bag off our streets. Binghamton needs to stop being so nice to these drug dealers, the welfare system is to generous to them. Have you ever listened to these people? They brag about the money they get in Binghamton compaired to the City. Thats why these monkeys come here..... So I say to the shooter - keep on shooten bro, you're doing all of us a favor!

http://news10now.com/content/all_news/1124...on/Default.aspx

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- A man is dead after a shooting on Binghamton's east side.

Curtis Jones, 35, died early Sunday morning at Wilson Memorial Hospital. Police say he was shot in the upper leg while on Griswold Street around 8 p.m. Saturday.

Police are in the process of checking out several leads, but have no suspect at this point.

Yea it may be COLD, but im sure its true. Now the press will paint a nice picture of how nice this black man was and what a Wonderful Father he was. Give me a break. He probably had a gun in his hand when they found him bleeding in the street. Just another NY City scum bag off our streets. Binghamton needs to stop being so nice to these drug dealers, the welfare system is to generous to them. Have you ever listened to these people? They brag about the money they get in Binghamton compaired to the City. Thats why these monkeys come here..... So I say to the shooter - keep on shooten bro, you're doing all of us a favor!

he did have a gun on him when the police found him. what the press fails to mention was that he was in the area ripping off other drug dealers. he was shot when he messed with the wrong person.

Guest Guest

These perps must slow down a little! We are a small community with limited resources. We haven't even got our ugTar memorial built yet. They need to give us some time to catch up on our shrine and monument construction. They're stacking them up like cordwood around here anymore.

Guest Guest
http://news10now.com/content/all_news/1124...on/Default.aspx

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- A man is dead after a shooting on Binghamton's east side.

Curtis Jones, 35, died early Sunday morning at Wilson Memorial Hospital. Police say he was shot in the upper leg while on Griswold Street around 8 p.m. Saturday.

Police are in the process of checking out several leads, but have no suspect at this point.

thakis for the investigative reporting tazz. you have become some type of celebrity here on ol' BCVOICE. we couldn't survive withourt your imput.

Guest Guest
thakis for the investigative reporting tazz. you have become some type of celebrity here on ol' BCVOICE. we couldn't survive withourt your imput.

good for him, could not have happened to a better guy. let them all die. they are good for nothing

Guest guest
good for him, could not have happened to a better guy. let them all die. they are good for nothing

Well put! The shooter should be rewarded for his outstanding effort to better this area. I say we start a collection for the shooter, heck if we get enough money we could buy him a one way ticket to mexico!!!!

Guest Guest

Today's PSB article mentions that was "new to the area." It didn't say where he came from.

Jones had been in the Binghamton area for only a short time, and police said it was unknown if he was employed. He was reportedly staying in an apartment building at the northwest corner of Griswold and George streets and was reported by police to be staying with a woman who was identified only as the mother of two of his children.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/803170337

Here's the really funny part:

Police said they had no knowledge of what led up to the shooting.

So let's see......

We have a black man, new to the area, moving in with his welfare-collecting wife and two illegitimate kids.

It was "unknown if he was employed."

Let me save the BPD some time.

He was involved with selling either drugs, stolen goods, women for sex, or all three.

Guest Guest
Today's PSB article mentions that was "new to the area." It didn't say where he came from.

Jones had been in the Binghamton area for only a short time, and police said it was unknown if he was employed. He was reportedly staying in an apartment building at the northwest corner of Griswold and George streets and was reported by police to be staying with a woman who was identified only as the mother of two of his children.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/803170337

Here's the really funny part:

Police said they had no knowledge of what led up to the shooting.

So let's see......

We have a black man, new to the area, moving in with his welfare-collecting wife and two illegitimate kids.

It was "unknown if he was employed."

Let me save the BPD some time.

He was involved with selling either drugs, stolen goods, women for sex, or all three.

Wrong!

He was brought here by local officials as either another urgently needed Communications Director, Yoof Cowntzler, municiple water rate consultant, or parade and fireworks coordinator.

He was obviously assisnated in the line of duty.

Guest Guest
stupid blacks, at least theyre killing each other

Hopefully they will go back to NEW YORK city where they belong..Come on Ryan..make them pay to get in the city to live or sell..whatever they do here..why is it so easy for them to come to our area We need a Border partrol on the border

Guest Guest

That's good we're now drawing in people in from as far away as Chicago. Of course sex offenders from Texas and hurricane refugees from New Orleans. I can understand the people from the hurricane as they say any port in a storm,I also understand the sex offenders as we are a nationally known capital. But a black professional from as far away as Chicago? Didn't he hear that there is nothing to do for a professional of color to do in this town?

Archived