Which office is Jay Dinga running for?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'm wondering if anyone knows which office Jay Dinga is running for this year. I hope he runs against Lupardo again. It will be such a pleasure to see her get beat. After the Spitzer disaster, people will be more than ready to vote for a real conservative family values man like Jay Dinga. With Garo's support, and the endorsement of BC Voice, Dinga can't lose!

I'm wondering if anyone knows which office Jay Dinga is running for this year. I hope he runs against Lupardo again. It will be such a pleasure to see her get beat. After the Spitzer disaster, people will be more than ready to vote for a real conservative family values man like Jay Dinga. With Garo's support, and the endorsement of BC Voice, Dinga can't lose!

Jay is a okay guy. I used to work with him up in Greene for a short period of time until he could not take the BS from the mom and pop company we worked for. All business and has high values. The down side is that like everything else, he needs to get a platform together and stick to it. He has to get away from being that ""YES"" person like some of the others. if he can do that, then, yes, even I would vote for him (and I know the Mrs would also)

Guest Guest

As a strong conservative leader and pro-family values man of integrity, Jay Dinga could beat Barbara Fiala or Donna Lupardo with no problem whatsoever. He could also easily beat Tom Libous if he wanted to. It's really his choice as to which office he wants. He can have any one of them.

Guest guest
As a strong conservative leader and pro-family values man of integrity, Jay Dinga could beat Barbara Fiala or Donna Lupardo with no problem whatsoever. He could also easily beat Tom Libous if he wanted to. It's really his choice as to which office he wants. He can have any one of them.

Pro Family values and man of integrity. OMG! Where have you been???

Guest Guest

Dinga would be a great choice because he doesn't take **** from anyone. He did a great job as comptroller!!! The fact that the Libous regime was against him, shows that he wouldn't take orders from Tommy Boy.

Guest Guest

You will not find anyone with more integrity and more honest pro-family values and behaviors than Jay Dinga. I think he should run, and I think BC Voice should endorse him.

Jay is a okay guy. I used to work with him up in Greene for a short period of time until he could not take the BS from the mom and pop company we worked for. All business and has high values. The down side is that like everything else, he needs to get a platform together and stick to it. He has to get away from being that ""YES"" person like some of the others. if he can do that, then, yes, even I would vote for him (and I know the Mrs would also)

We must have worked together.

Guest Broome Voter
Dinga would be a great choice because he doesn't take **** from anyone. He did a great job as comptroller!!! The fact that the Libous regime was against him, shows that he wouldn't take orders from Tommy Boy.

are you insane????????? :blink:

Libous and anyone else you will name had NOTHING to do with Jay sleeping around as soon as he got to Albany..

give us all a break Jay and LEAVE..and don't let the door hit you as you go :lol:

Archived