NY Giants Defensive Co-Ordinator to stay

Guest Guest

The New York Giants Defensive Co-ordinator Spagnola turned down the head coaching job with the Redskins to remain with the Giants. I think he is getting 2 Million a year to stay with Giants.

Guest super bowl champs

wait i cant read so can u tell me the score of the game on sunday, did the giaants win or did they not?

the patriots could still tape our defense we would still Not Allowed that DELETED tom brady up, wat a *****

The New York Giants Defensive Co-ordinator Spagnola turned down the head coaching job with the Redskins to remain with the Giants. I think he is getting 2 Million a year to stay with Giants.

HIS LOYALTY IS COMENDABLE, BUT I THINK IT'S A POOR CHOICE. YOU HAVE TO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT. IF HIS DEFENSE DOES NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS FOR THE GIANTS HIS WORTH WILL BE NULL. WITH FREE AGENCY IT'S HARD TO PERFORM AT HIS EXPECTED LEVEL YEAR AFTER YEAR. INJURIES ALSO PLAY A ROLE. I WISH HIM THE BEST BUT DISAGREE WITH THIS MOVE. THAT BEING SAID, HE HAS A SUPERBOWL RING AND I HAVE A RING FROM A GUMBALL MACHINE. I GUESS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

HIS LOYALTY IS COMENDABLE, BUT I THINK IT'S A POOR CHOICE. YOU HAVE TO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT. IF HIS DEFENSE DOES NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS FOR THE GIANTS HIS WORTH WILL BE NULL. WITH FREE AGENCY IT'S HARD TO PERFORM AT HIS EXPECTED LEVEL YEAR AFTER YEAR. INJURIES ALSO PLAY A ROLE. I WISH HIM THE BEST BUT DISAGREE WITH THIS MOVE. THAT BEING SAID, HE HAS A SUPERBOWL RING AND I HAVE A RING FROM A GUMBALL MACHINE. I GUESS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.
as much as i hate to admit it you are right ... how much did his stock go up after that game?! that said, as a giants fan i'm sure glad he decided to stay. YEAH BLUE!!

Archived