Boxing on ESPN and HBO

Guest Taco Bob

Guest Taco Bob

ESPN has two terrific fights on Friday Night Fights as the Cuban guy on the card named Yuriorkis Gamboa will be a Mayweather type superstar in a couple years. The main even will be awesome as well as Darnell Wilson is a beast.

On HBO on Saturday, two of the best prospects in the sport will be on hand in Andre Berto and Paul Williams. If you don't know them yet, tune in as they are for real.

Still in awe about my Giants and now hopefully our Yanks can do the same to another arrogant group from New England.

Guest Watch this clip from ESPN
ESPN has two terrific fights on Friday Night Fights as the Cuban guy on the card named Yuriorkis Gamboa will be a Mayweather type superstar in a couple years. The main even will be awesome as well as Darnell Wilson is a beast.

On HBO on Saturday, two of the best prospects in the sport will be on hand in Andre Berto and Paul Williams. If you don't know them yet, tune in as they are for real.

Still in awe about my Giants and now hopefully our Yanks can do the same to another arrogant group from New England.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...66&n8pe6c=1

Andre Berto is a must watch type of fighter. Paul Williams may in fact be the guythat can beat Mayweather with his size and constant offense. Already excited for next weeks PPV rematch between Kelly Pavlik and Jermain Taylor and I expect a similar fight with the same outcome. Pavlik in 7!

Archived