My Verizon DSL is really slow

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The last 3 months I've had nothing but problems with my expensive Verizon DSL internet connection. It was good for 2 weeks, after service. Now it is really really slow again.

Any recommendations ?

Guest Guest
The last 3 months I've had nothing but problems with my expensive Verizon DSL internet connection. It was good for 2 weeks, after service. Now it is really really slow again.

Any recommendations ?

Is that the internet card you plug into your laptop for wireless internet anywhere you get verizon cell phone service? We tried that We had it for 4 days they gave me a month to try it and decide if I wanted to subscribe. I did not. It screwed up my e-mail and I was constantly having to restart my computer. I took it back and they gave me credit no questions asked. Verizon has their own internet service, it really needs work

Guest Guest
Verizon really is inconsistent. I'm going to road runner.

This whole post smells of someone from TWC marketing. Perhaps the 100s of posts on this board in the past year complaining about TWC and RR might serve to outweigh this one single thread about Verizon.

STOP THE TWC MONOPOLY. They have crappy service, slow network (Syracuse RR is at least 2x faster than ours), they overcharge, and are currently testing a plan to charge by bandwidth used. As if they aren't getting enough money, now they want to us pay more!!!

Guest guest
This whole post smells of someone from TWC marketing. Perhaps the 100s of posts on this board in the past year complaining about TWC and RR might serve to outweigh this one single thread about Verizon.

STOP THE TWC MONOPOLY. They have crappy service, slow network (Syracuse RR is at least 2x faster than ours), they overcharge, and are currently testing a plan to charge by bandwidth used. As if they aren't getting enough money, now they want to us pay more!!!

clearly you are an idiot and have no idea what your talking about... as far as speed being twice as fast as ours... yes it is... it is being upped soon though since it merged with cuse so it will be the same speed... and they havnt talked about charging by bandwidth used you idiot... they are actually freeing up a shit load of bandwidth as of late so learn what your talking about before looking like an idiot

Archived