Dillingers - the worst place in town....

Guest Guest

Yeah, but you replied. Because I am worth your time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont have time for you loser! Go jump off a bridge you undereducated pesant pee-brain mommy's boy jerk loser! :angry:

right back at ya loserrrrr!

Guest Guest

The owner is rude and so is his family. But, I just think that is their personality. Rocky should have been solo on this deal. Drew a silent partner since the zero personality does hit a sour note with the patrons!

Guest Unicorn
The owner is rude and so is his family. But, I just think that is their personality. Rocky should have been solo on this deal. Drew a silent partner since the zero personality does hit a sour note with the patrons!

I just hope someday Drew will let me back in... I miss his humor... p.s. I still love you Alicia, lmao

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Rude people. Horrible food. High prices. This is your chance let them know how you feel. The place sucks!

I only ate there a couple times, but I thought the food was pretty good. I think the prices are comparable to other bars, and I like the selection of imported bottle beers. It's definitely the nicest bar on State St. if not in all of downtown.

Guest Garo Kachadourian

I've been there (Dillingers) and I like it, parking is a bit of an issue but if you want be there you find a place to park.

Drew is fine he's just a reserved (bashful) person who doesn't talk much. His sister is a sweetheart, I know her and think the world of the girl. She always treats me with respect and an equal, she is a fine person. Hey they are running a business just like anyone else.

I know their father as well and is a great guy. Sorry I don't agree with you and don't see what your seeing!

What do expect of them?

Guest Guest
Rude people. Horrible food. High prices. This is your chance let them know how you feel. The place sucks!

I totally disagree. Dillinger's and Tom and Marty's are the only bars I'll go to on State street. Haven't met any rude people at Dillinger's yet, the prices don't bother me and the food is far from horrible. ....and Britney....OMG! Britney:)

Guest Guest

I wanted to go there and try their pizza..I heard it was great..any comments?

Guest Guest
I wanted to go there and try their pizza..I heard it was great..any comments?

Save your money. Go to Mario's in the University Plaza or Corteese on Robinson Street.

Guest Guest
I dont have time for you loser! Go jump off a bridge you undereducated pesant pee-brain mommy's boy jerk loser! :angry:

You have time for me. You know you do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you don't have is an education or a clue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest
You have time for me. You know you do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you don't have is an education or a clue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you have better things to do?

Guest Guest

well we can all tell how intelligent and mature YOU are. congrats buddy.

Guest Guest
I only ate there a couple times, but I thought the food was pretty good. I think the prices are comparable to other bars, and I like the selection of imported bottle beers. It's definitely the nicest bar on State St. if not in all of downtown.

I agree with this post, but I think the food needs a little work. The pizza, wings, and fish fry are delicious though.

Guest whatever

I have never had a problem at dillengers they are always pleasant when we go in there. I have eaten there twice and it was good both times. As far as everyone complaining i know drew sits at the door - he is a quiet person but always says hi and bye and alicia is a sweetheart - as for the other bartenders i dont deal much with them i always go to alicia. but i think its the nicest bar down there by far!

Guest bobby  u
I cant say anything about it since its been under a new owner. Been there when it was O's Place :rolleyes:

OO's place is where boobies place is in endicottt- DELETED

@

Archived