More "feel-good" resolutions from city council

Guest Trump

Guest Trump

R08-26 A Resolution supporting the establishment of a Law School at Binghamton University

Who doesn't support the potential BU law school?

My problem isn't with the resolution -- my problem is there are three (3) items on tonights agenda, and that's one of them! Apparently Weslar and company need to get out early tonight to hit the bars.

What's next from city council? A resolution supporting future resolutions?

In a shocking turn of events, the war in Iraq is still going on -- despite council's 2005 resolution in favor of bringing the troops home :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
R08-26 A Resolution supporting the establishment of a Law School at Binghamton University

My problem isn't with the resolution -- my problem is there are three (3) items on tonights agenda, and that's one of them! Apparently Weslar and company need to get out early tonight to hit the bars.

In a shocking turn of events, the war in Iraq is still going on -- despite council's 2005 resolution in favor of bringing the troops home :rolleyes:

If Ryan is for it, I am against it.

ed

Guest Guest

I think council is encouraging BU to House the New Law School in downtown Binghamton.

Archived