Bush says White House 'on top of the economic situation'

Guest guest

Guest guest

The only thing Bush is on top of is what he is going to have for lunch. Tomorrow will be another historic "black" day in our financial history. 3/18/2008 - Black Tuesday

Guest Guest
The only thing Bush is on top of is what he is going to have for lunch. Tomorrow will be another historic "black" day in our financial history. 3/18/2008 - Black Tuesday

What happen to BLACK MONDAY YOU IDIOT.

BDS ALERT

Guest Guest

Bush= Recession.... Bush= lost war... Bush= daughter a drunk... Bush= enron... Bush= head cheerleader at phillips academy... Bush= 9/11... Bush= single axis of evil... Bush= quail dung... Bush= privitization... Bush= 25th percentile on aptitude test air national guard. Bush= republican/communist... Bush= impeach... Bush= no constitutional rights... Bush= republicans that are scared, live in fear...

Guest Impeach Bush
Bush= Recession.... Bush= lost war... Bush= daughter a drunk... Bush= enron... Bush= head cheerleader at phillips academy... Bush= 9/11... Bush= single axis of evil... Bush= quail dung... Bush= privitization... Bush= 25th percentile on aptitude test air national guard. Bush= republican/communist... Bush= impeach... Bush= no constitutional rights... Bush= republicans that are scared, live in fear...

Bush= Turn 3 Trillion surplus into ever growing National Debt of currnet $9,450,000,000,000. 9 Trillion 450 Billion and GROWING!!!... Bush= War President (I am going to start a never-ending war)... Bush= Puppet (Exxon and Mobil pull his strings).

Guest Guest

This needs to be made into a billboard and plastered through out this nation. The only problem is there are far too many American citizens that think he is doing on ok job and would probably vote for him again if they could. These ultra conservatives are no different than extremist islamists.

They are also usually very religious. Funny how the most devout religites could blindly follow a fraud of a US president.

Guest Guest
Bush= Turn 3 Trillion surplus into ever growing National Debt of currnet $9,450,000,000,000. 9 Trillion 450 Billion and GROWING!!!... Bush= War President (I am going to start a never-ending war)... Bush= Puppet (Exxon and Mobil pull his strings).

Yep heard he spent it all at WALMART to. That DELETED.

You people need to learn to grow the DELETED up.

If the real world was as simple as you idiots try to portray it you would still be allowed to sit and play in your sandbox all day long. But I can deal with your whinny DELETED crap as long as no one ever puts you in charge of anything more substantial than kool-aid distribution.

Guest Guest

If the real world was as simple as you idiots try to portray it you would still be allowed to sit and play in your sandbox all day long. But I can deal with your whinny DELETED crap as long as no one ever puts you in charge of anything more substantial than kool-aid distribution.

Here's what you need to know. While you're ranting may make you feel superior, you really look like a child yourself.

Grow up and deal.

Guest Guest
Here's what you need to know. While you're ranting may make you feel superior, you really look like a child yourself.

Grow up and deal.

I do deal Clyde deal very well actually. I'm one of those snot nosed 4 car family guys you know the kind that works for every dime I make and defend the repugs at every turn kind of guys.

And superior to you, yea I am. I help others make a living by having the fortitude to take chances and create income for me and those that work for me instead of sitting in my dead end world crying about what it is that others are not doing for me, to make it possiable for me to achieve something.

So don't tell me about growing up you whinny little DELETED. you grow up and find your own way in life instead of playing follow the leader and blaming everything from foot fungus to your jock itch on the president.

"Whinny"? Like a horse does?

Do you actually have anything of substance to say? Playground swear words and CAPS do nothing to substantiate your point, if you had one at all. I couldn't find it..... :blink:

Guest phony detector
I do deal Clyde deal very well actually. I'm one of those snot nosed 4 car family guys you know the kind that works for every dime I make and defend the repugs at every turn kind of guys.

And superior to you, yea I am. I help others make a living by having the fortitude to take chances and create income for me and those that work for me instead of sitting in my dead end world crying about what it is that others are not doing for me, to make it possiable for me to achieve something.

So don't tell me about growing up you whinny little DELETED. you grow up and find your own way in life instead of playing follow the leader and blaming everything from foot fungus to your jock itch on the president.

it is great you work hard and provide jobs for other. that's how it's supposed to go. but please don't act like that's the reason you do what you do. you do it to make a PROFIT. the second your profit level hits a certain %, you will let workers go immediatley. that's understandable, but don't act like your workers are as important as profit.

Archived